Paulo Dybala (58 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 25, 2019
Not loading for me, do you have a different link?

- - - Updated - - -

To bad this deal didn't work , Lukaku >>> Dybala

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it did then no Morata. Hopefully we can move him for another useful piece as Morata has fit in very well for us and has a better first touch than Lukaku and is a better passer.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Objectively, the best for all the Juve fans is to hope that Dybala starts playing at his best ASAP. Obviously this will give the team better results and will make him more desirable to other teams. (This is my biggest hope, even if it is too unrealistic)
On the other hand he is too inconsistent to be given a main role in this team. At 27 years old people are still waiting to see a full season with consistent good performances.
If by some miracle he starts playing consistently good, he should get a new contract with a higher salary by the end of the season.
I don't see it happening though. I think he already peaked 2-3 seasons ago and now he is on the decline. His mentality is childish at best and he has only proven that he is inconsistent talented player.
The most realistic end of our relationship will be to wait his contract to end in 2022, because no big team will want to give money for him with his history of inconsistency. So, we have about a year and a half of Dybala in our squad. Rejoice, everyone.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)