Paulo Dybala (95 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Am I the only one who thought he looked somewhat sharper tonight?

Finishing was still god awful but otherwise he looked better dribbling and getting into position to miss his shots
Nah, he was useless and keeps slowing down the game too much.

When he's in form, he's fantastic but his lows are unbearable. He's simply useless now. 90 minutes of nothingness against such a weak team.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How many games does he need to stop sucking as much? Awful again, never really looked like he would produce anything today. It was a perfect opportunity for him against weak opponent, got full 90 minutes, to finally start his season and silence critics. Disappointing.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
To be fair to him he has very close to getting the winner and the only one willing to take a shot in the last 20 mins.

But he was poor there is no getting away from the fact he should be doing better.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I hate these mentally weak, girly, rainbow coloured individuals. Seriously, you're lucky you're born in this day because way back, you wouldn't see your 30th bday by being such a pussies. If it's about the money, show that you deserve it but don't expect it being handed to you, because who you're.

If he actually was worth the money or was actually good as people believe, he wouldn't have these massive slumps here and there.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I hate these mentally weak, girly, rainbow coloured individuals. Seriously, you're lucky you're born in this day because way back, you wouldn't see your 30th bday by being such a pussies. If it's about the money, show that you deserve it but don't expect it being handed to you, because who you're.

If he actually was worth the money or was actually good as people believe, he wouldn't have these massive slumps here and there.
One of my fav poster on this forum. Keep it up, Pegi :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)