Paulo Dybala (51 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No.

My premature son was mentally disabled and a handicap. This guy have called me mentally ill several times, and it triggers me, I hope you understand.
I do understand. Personally I wouldn't class autism as a mental handicap, but others might disagree.

I also think you're smart enough to know that what you have been doing in recent times has included trolling. I agree with you on Dybala's desperate current condition, but usually if several people are calling you out on posting there is something in it. Smoke and fire, and all that.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Berna is not the one demanding 15 mill, and destroying the nr. 10 shirt.
I think Berna is a dead man walking at Juve, they’re just waiting for someone dumb enough to take him.

In terms of Dybala, I’m not a big fan of his either. Way too inconsistent and mentally weak. He’s had his moments in the past, but you just never know if the guy is gonna show up or not. No way we should give him a new contract right now.

I’ll give him this season, if he doesn’t turn it around ship him in the summer. We need consistensy more than anything in this team, way too many players who are hot and cold.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I think Berna is a dead man walking at Juve, they’re just waiting for someone dumb enough to take him.

In terms of Dybala, I’m not a big fan of his either. Way too inconsistent and mentally weak. He’s had his moments in the past, but you just never know if the guy is gonna show up or not. No way we should give him a new contract right now.

I’ll give him this season, if he doesn’t turn it around ship him in the summer. We need consistensy more than anything in this team, way too many players who are hot and cold.
Im with you on giving him this season..

I love dybala but im tired of the emotional roller coaster waiting for him to shine only for a certain period.

When someone carries a legendary number 10, i expect them to be a leader but to be honest im starting to doubt that he has it in him. I hope he proves me wrong.

But 1 thing for a real fact based on his current form, he doesnt deserve 15m salary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)