Paulo Dybala (136 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why single out one player when the entire team was trash? Unless of course you have an agenda to push.
Oh, he definitely does, and he doesn't even try to hide it. Shameless really.

Of course the haters are going to say he's asking for 15 million (pure conjecture and speculation) and ignore the fact we actually paid less for him than we did for Turdeski and Chiesa, two other players who have been shitting bricks recently, one for a few weeks, the other (probably) since birth.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't understand the joy some people get on hating on one of our best players for the last 5 years.
He's having a tough time right now, but this amount of hate? Seriously?
Simps and Incels. They are probably hiding in their mamas' basements, stuffing their faces with Ben and Jerrys (the scene from Dodgeball springs to mind), playing Roblox, COD or whatever, hurling abuse and shouting invectives as they pretend to be soldiers on the battlefield or some mage wielding a magic staff, hating on better looking more successful people behind the comfort of that keyboard that provides solace and protection from the outside world, where they are shunned and ridiculed.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don't understand the joy some people get on hating on one of our best players for the last 5 years.
He's having a tough time right now, but this amount of hate? Seriously?
The majority of the hate isn’t even at Dybala, but his fans that live in denial. Do I like Berna? Yeah. Do I think he’s been shit? Yeah. Idk why that’s so hard to admit for Dybalas tots. But the more they don’t, the funnier it gets, so imma keep trolling them. It’ll never not be funny to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Simps and Incels. They are probably hiding in their mamas' basements, stuffing their faces with Ben and Jerrys (the scene from Dodgeball springs to mind), playing Roblox, COD or whatever, hurling abuse and shouting invectives as they pretend to be soldiers on the battlefield or some mage wielding a magic staff, hating on better looking more successful people behind the comfort of that keyboard that provides solace and protection from the outside world, where they are shunned and ridiculed.
exhibit A

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The majority of the hate isn’t even at Dybala, but his fans that live in denial. Do I like Berna? Yeah. Do I think he’s been shit? Yeah. Idk why that’s so hard to admit for Dybalas tots. But the more they don’t, the funnier it gets, so imma keep trolling them. It’ll never not be funny to me.

- - - Updated - - -

exhibit A
Stop quoting me you bipolar Muppet. I never claimed Dybala was having an amazing season, but you consistently need to come here and spew your nonsense after every performance. It's tiresome. Obviously, you're too deluded to see what you're actually doing, but I digress. Just put me on ignore, or maybe I should do that myself.

Man, this forum used to have some cool Mofos. It's such a shame it has gone to shit over the past 2-3 years.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Stop quoting me you bipolar Muppet. I never claimed Dybala was having an amazing season, but you consistently need to come here and spew your nonsense after every performance. It's tiresome. Obviously, you're too deluded to see what you're actually doing, but I digress. Just put me on ignore, or maybe I should do that myself.

Man, this forum used to have some cool Mofos. It's such a shame it has gone to shit over the past 2-3 years.
shut your bitch ass up

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He's in a really bad form at the moment but that's no excuse to shower him with abuse. The kid has saved us so many times in the past 5 years and the least true Juventini can do is support him until he gets back to his best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 100)