Paulo Dybala (180 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
Pirlo: "We will look to play Dybala, Ronaldo, and Morata together"

Pirlo's challenge was always to find a way for those 3 to play together while keeping the balance of the team.

Maybe something like

Tek
Danilo - MDL - Demiral
Cuadrado - Rabiot - Arthur - Sandro
Dybala
Morata - Cr7​

I'm guessing having somebody like Sandro in who's more defensively reliable would be better when playing those 3 together

Demiral is injured, so Sandro LCB, Frabotta/Berna LWB.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Kulu is ahead of him right now see no reason for Dybala to be getting in the team and hasnt shown anything in those sub apperances either. Let Ronaldo, Morata and Kulu get a run of games together and continue the great display at weekend.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I think he's been on meds for some health problem. I don't know exactly what it is, but Tootsie says he's been on antibiotics based on what FI stated.

Anyway, I don't think the 15 million p/a rumors are necessarily true, but he definitely doesn't deserve anywhere near that at present.

I still think he will sort himself out and be an integral part of the team, contributing to our success this season.
By that you mean winning nothing? :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Exchange for Leroy sane or sterling
Yes please.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
By that you mean winning nothing? :baus:
Dybala has won trophies every season he's been at Juve. He was directly responsible for our Scudetto last season after the team fell apart post-lockdown.

What exactly is your problem with our highest scoring player at the club anyway? If you want to hate on him so badly, you can sign up at Forza Inter Forum instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 147)