Paulo Dybala (76 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah, I remember that. They had some similarities for sure. Not necessarily skill wise but there was something about the way he had those quick explosions that reminded me of him. It’s unfortunate Dybala never really reached those expectations we had. We thought he was gonna be huge, legendary stuff. 5 or 6 years later we’re still discussing his positioning and questioning whether it’s time to move on. Sad.
The fact that we are still doubting him instead of being kissing the floor he walks on says it all.

No hate or bias, thats just how things are for him, and not only in this forum btw.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ok people, let's be real here for a second ok.

you all calling him not good or that he's been terrible have been so spoiled by how good the team has been in last 10 years. you have forgotten some of the real turds that played for this team that won multiple scudettos.

osvaldo
bentender
anelka
llorente
luca toni
matri
zaza

these turds couldn't score more than 1-10 goals in all competitions per season. while dybala has been a monster that shows up with both goals and assists and also contributes to build up play.

so next time you want to criticize him, think about the turds above and thank agnelli for having a gem like dybala in the team

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, I remember that. They had some similarities for sure. Not necessarily skill wise but there was something about the way he had those quick explosions that reminded me of him. It’s unfortunate Dybala never really reached those expectations we had. We thought he was gonna be huge, legendary stuff. 5 or 6 years later we’re still discussing his positioning and questioning whether it’s time to move on. Sad.
I still like him. Always will, even if I find his attitude annoying at times. And for the time being I hope we keep him and he regains his top form, but he really is a tough fit in modern football. It’s one of the things that makes him such a pleasure to watch sometimes, nostalgia for the past, but it makes him difficult to build a CL winning side around. I don’t think he can be the main protagonist in that regard.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Goal we conceded was on him. 2 points lost because of him.

Keep the ball, that's the only thing you needed to do at the end.

He acts like little kid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 72)