Paulo Dybala (252 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Atleast Mandzukic had workrate and the ability to deliver in big games, unlike this manchild.
Dybala has scored more than twice as many goals as Mandzukic did for Juventus. The bar is just set higher for Dybala because he's more talented.

The reason to why Mandzukic was so liked was because while he was not particularly talented, he had great fighting spirit. He worked hard and always tried his best. Average scrubs like yourself can relate better to him. Dybala is gifted with incredible ability and technique, so ordinary chumps like yourself hate players like Dybala because he makes you feel inferior.

That's OK, one day you will learn to acknowledge and respect those with more talent than you.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Dybala has scored more than twice as many goals as Mandzukic did for Juventus. The bar is just set higher for Dybala because he's more talented.

The reason to why Mandzukic was so liked was because while he was not particularly talented, he had great fighting spirit. He worked hard and always tried his best. Average scrubs like yourself can relate better to him. Dybala is gifted with incredible ability and technique, so ordinary chumps like yourself hate players like Dybala because he makes you feel inferior.

That's OK, one day you will learn to acknowledge and respect those with more talent than you.
You wrote all this jerking off to your Dybala screensaver, didn’t you?:tuttosport:

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
At least he's providing meaningful stats, unlike you - just trolling because you're a hater and have nothing better to do.

Don't you have some followers to attend to, more people to deceive into sacrificing themselves? :boh: :b81:
Meaningful stats?:lol:
Yeah, his post were just brimming with meaningful stats like “Dybala scored more goals than Mandzukic” and what not.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Meaningful stats?:lol:
Yeah, his post were just brimming with meaningful stats like “Dybala scored more goals than Mandzukic” and what not.
Just give up dude, you are up against biased Dybala fans.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

- - - Updated - - -

Atleast Mandzukic had workrate and the ability to deliver in big games, unlike this manchild.
This.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Just give up dude, you are up against biased Dybala fans.
Dybala has scored almost 100 goals for Juventus, including plenty of spectacular goals and some very important ones. He is also the best dribbler on the team and an excellent technician.

Meanwhile autistic clowns like yourself still can’t figure out why he has fans.

Also, imagine writing this:
I don't think anyone hates him, we just expect a lot better, hence the criticism.
Only a few days after writing this:
Sell this cunt!! flop, watford lvl player.
What a spastic :sergio:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Understanding some here just state shit to get a rise out of people but some comments are just plain stupid.

Let this guy get more minutes into him. Even pirlo said a lot of forwards are underdone and once fully fit he will be able to determine what combos work best.

Side note...and this may have been mentioned in the past but dybala seriously resembles Toby Maguire's evil Peter Parker character right now. Just saw it as I was flicking tv channels. Uncanny!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
who's got a better left foot. him or rivaldo?

not talking about being the better player or career or impact or awards. but in terms of striking the ball with left foot.

i think rivaldo was better. but slightly.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
who's got a better left foot. him or rivaldo?

not talking about being the better player or career or impact or awards. but in terms of striking the ball with left foot.

i think rivaldo was better. but slightly.
As big of a Dybala fan as anyone else, but Rivaldo wins this one.

I actually think that Rivaldo is the closest comparison we have to Dybala (in terms of playing style and position), he was just an upgraded version of him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dybala much more handsome.
you joke, but rivaldo really was an ugly dude. like chiellini and robben looked hamsum standing next to him lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Lion pls this isn't even a serious question.

And Dybala plays nothing like Rivaldo. He wishes.
no really. i am not talking about the better player. because clearly rivaldo was. such a great player to watch.

just talking about striking the ball with the magic left foot

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
you joke, but rivaldo really was an ugly dude. like chiellini and robben looked hamsum standing next to him lmao

- - - Updated - - -

no really. i am not talking about the better player. because clearly rivaldo was. such a great player to watch.

just talking about striking the ball with the magic left foot
True story... I met Rivaldo's brother once. He's just as ugly.

My dad knew his family. My dad also played football with Ricardo Rocha when they were kids (He got injured before the 94 WC and didn't get to play but he was such a funny guy they kept him around through the tournament). His family lived two blocks over from where we lived. One day my dad was having a beer outside and he stopped by to have a drink and hang out, this was just after the 94' World Cup. He signed a football I had. He was also ugly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 240)