Paulo Dybala (121 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The desire to prove Tootsie and Goldilocks wrong for trying to ship him to both Mancunted and Spuds during the summer.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think the reason is for our 4 losses?
Lack of intensity, no clear game-plan, lethargic passage of play, bad coaching, and absence of quality players in midfield - control the middle, and you control the game.

Blaised and Confused may offer balance, but his passing is atrocious and he uses the ball or misplaces passes often because he's just a runner - he lacks technical attributes, and with age, his deficiencies are only going to become more visible. Ramsey, on the other hand, is never fit or ready enough (according to Sarri) and he hasn't really impressed me when he's played.

I want to keep playing with Pjanic, Bentancur and Rabiot because they are our best and most technical midfielders.

Apr 19, 2007
The desire to prove Tootsie and Goldilocks wrong for trying to ship him to both Mancunted and Spuds during the summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Lack of intensity, no clear game-plan, lethargic passage of play, bad coaching, and absence of quality players in midfield - control the middle, and you control the game.

Blaised and Confused may offer balance, but his passing is atrocious and he uses the ball or misplaces passes often because he's just a runner - he lacks technical attributes, and with age, his deficiencies are only going to become more visible. Ramsey, on the other hand, is never fit or ready enough (according to Sarri) and he hasn't really impressed me when he's played.

I want to keep playing with Pjanic, Bentancur and Rabiot because they are our best and most technical midfielders.
Ok and who at AM? Run the trident with a weak midfield?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ok and who at AM? Run the trident with a weak midfield?
I'd try Burnturdeski @ CM and push Pjanic up to AM. We play like shit anyway, so might as well try and shake things up.

A midfield trio of Burnturdeski - Bentancur -Rabiot with Pjanic in the hole behind Dybala and Ronaldo. I don't mind Ramsey starting, but Blaised and Confused should be riding the bench indefinitely. I don't care about his effort and hustle when he can barely make a pass, and gives the ball away cheaply. What's the point of all that hustle if he single-handedly results in all our attacks going to shit because of his limited footballing IQ?

We lack width, so we can't play with wingers (Cuads is now a RB, Burnturdeski sucks on the wing, Costa is terminally injured, and no one else is suited to that role aside from Ronaldo and Dybala and both don't seem to want to play there).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 98)