Paulo Dybala (45 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
dybala stats in serie a and cl this season.

27 games played. 8 goals and 3 assists.

im sorry snowflakes, that is hardly world beater stats. or unsellable stats.

i mean u guys make him sound like he is producing aguero level goals, when he shows up every 4 matches.

i wouldn mind selling him if it meant getting wingers in this team. you know something we can actually use.
Hello peasant. Instead of merely looking at stats like a fool, watch the games. Oh wait, I forgot. You can't even access TSN from your remote igloo. Stick to tyres - leave football to people who actually know what they're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Paulo is that you?
In reality he played 3 good games this season. Fact.
:rofl: :howler: Good one. How about you give me your stats on how many good games all our other players not named Ronaldo played then?

Fact. Since when do your biased and delusional opinions constitute facts? Do you even watch the games?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hello peasant. Instead of merely looking at stats like a fool, watch the games. Oh wait, I forgot. You can't even access TSN from your remote igloo. Stick to tyres - leave football to people who actually know what they're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: :howler: Good one. How about you give me your stats on how many good games all our other players not named Ronaldo played then?

Fact. Since when do your biased and delusional opinions constitute facts? Do you even watch the games?
sorry i don't speak or read stupid

Allenatore

Jan 10, 2020

- - - Updated - - -

So, when you are out of arguments lets start offend people? I understand that 13 yrs old boy like you likes instagram stars like Paulo, but that has nothing to do with football. Live that to us who actually can read the game.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Brah, people are actually bashing Dybala this season? I could understand last game where he was shit but this season he’s bailed us out on numerous times and actually played consistently great. The fuck?

Also those assist numbers are wack. Don’t know where you got them. But i’m betting my left testicle that the fucker has more than 3 assists in Serie A alone. But haters gonna hate.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Dybala is only second to Ronaldo in influence this season. It's always baffling watching him on the bench for no reason. I don't care what happens in training if he always boss games when starting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Brah, people are actually bashing Dybala this season? I could understand last game where he was shit but this season he’s bailed us out on numerous times and actually played consistently great. The fuck?

Also those assist numbers are wack. Don’t know where you got them. But i’m betting my left testicle that the fucker has more than 3 assists in Serie A alone. But haters gonna hate.
He only has 3 assists in Serie A, but has won 4 penalties which aren’t considered assists, a silly thing.

He has two assists in CL as well.

So Loin making shit up as usual. Also using the misleading appearances stat.

Dybala has 8 goals - 5 assists in 1520 minutes between CL and Serie A. A goal or assist every 117 minutes. If you add in 4 penalties won, he has scored/assisted/won a penalty every 89 minutes in CL and Serie A which is excellent.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, when you are out of arguments lets start offend people? I understand that 13 yrs old boy like you likes instagram stars like Paulo, but that has nothing to do with football. Live that to us who actually can read the game.

What language are you attempting to communicate in? Spelling can't be that hard you misguided child. I guess being blind to the obvious is not your only affliction. Now, run along and play with your other delusional Dybala hating and bashing friends.

- - - Updated - - -

There are always retards and inbreds no matter where you look Bro. It's inevitable. Either that, or they are desperately seeking attention and trying to be edgy by going against the established norm?

Allenatore

Jan 10, 2020
What language are you attempting to communicate in? Spelling can't be that hard you misguided child. I guess being blind to the obvious is not your only affliction. Now, run along and play with your other delusional Dybala hating and bashing friends.

- - - Updated - - -

There are always retards and inbreds no matter where you look Bro. It's inevitable. Either that, or they are desperately seeking attention and trying to be edgy by going against the established norm?
You do have something similar with Paulo. Childish mentality :D

Apr 19, 2007
Individual players are playing well under Sarri but we havnt had enough stability to get good due to injuries and moving players around. Sarri needs to play Dybala close to goal and not tinker anymore moving him to a creator position. Hes so quick and can get good shots off. Eventually he will get confidence similar to Ronaldo if he has a run of good form and playing time.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I just checked the Serie A site and officially he is credited with 4 assists, same as Gonzalo. Kinda strange, I would have thought he had more. Maybe because of the penalty situation. Cheers!
He has much more assist in all competitions. Something around 11 or even more if I recall correctly

Jun 7, 2003
Individual players are playing well under Sarri but we havnt had enough stability to get good due to injuries and moving players around. Sarri needs to play Dybala close to goal and not tinker anymore moving him to a creator position. Hes so quick and can get good shots off. Eventually he will get confidence similar to Ronaldo if he has a run of good form and playing time.
I agree. Sarri should stick to a base of starters and not rotate to much. It's kind of strange given that in Napoli he never rotated. Alltough it's understandable because we fight at three fronts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 31)