• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We all know this and i have no doubt about his talent , but either him or Ronaldo ...we tried Dybala with Ronaldo multiple times and failed ...
Hardly, it's been Ronaldo on the left and Dybala on the right of a front 3, with Ronaldo drifting towards the box and Dybala drifting far deeper.

I'd like to see them play closer to one another, they are both talented skilful players, there is no reason why they wouldn't work together

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Cant partner well with Ronaldo and cant partner well with Messi, when many top players thrive in such partnerships (Tevez, Rooney, Benzema, Bale, Neymar, Suarez, Eto). I really hope that its a problem with Allegri's coaching and Argentina's team being generally dysfunctional to the extent that Aguero and Higuain suck there too, rather than a Dybala problem.

I hope we keep him this season and see how it goes one last time. Unless we trade him for Neymar ofc.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Hardly, it's been Ronaldo on the left and Dybala on the right of a front 3, with Ronaldo drifting towards the box and Dybala drifting far deeper.

I'd like to see them play closer to one another, they are both talented skilful players, there is no reason why they wouldn't work together
We tried Dybala as trequartista and failed too , cant stand up on his feet , falling like a little girl

I wish we can try him once again with Sarri

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Paulo Dybala's representative s (his agent & brother precisely) both deny a trip to Paris today for a meeting with Paris Saint-Germain about the Argentine striker, They assure to be together in Turin. (@FlorentTorchut)
Good keep it that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Di marzio says his agent is in Turin and there are no negotiations with psg.... Calma guys my boy is staying

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)