Paulo Dybala (132 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well obivously i'm stupid and wasn't gonna click your tweet. you you think everyone here clicks tweets when they seem them? only people who are unemployed with lots of free time on hand, like afl_itallia would think to click

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
People seriously need to wake up of having Dybala as a CF. He has what like 100 career goals so far and is built like a Messi. There's a reason messi isn't a CF, it just doesn't fit. Aguero doesn't have the size, but he has the workrate then which Dybala is lacking of. Should atleast compensate those lacking things with something else than a decent left foot.

I really hope there would be a miracle and he would bang something like 15 goals in Serie A this season, but can't really see any logical reason for it happening. If he would score 3-4 goals from those 10-15 free kicks he might take on the right side, then another 3-4 penalties when Ronaldo is not playing and then couple bangers during the open play it might be possible and if he would do that, it would be something special. We ain't gonna play for him, he needs to find all the possible tricks, holes and spaces and he needs to fight, kick and scratch to make it happen.

Skeptistic, but there has been bigger miracles in this world so let's hope for the best.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
People seriously need to wake up of having Dybala as a CF. He has what like 100 career goals so far and is built like a Messi. There's a reason messi isn't a CF, it just doesn't fit. Aguero doesn't have the size, but he has the workrate then which Dybala is lacking of. Should atleast compensate those lacking things with something else than a decent left foot.

I really hope there would be a miracle and he would bang something like 15 goals in Serie A this season, but can't really see any logical reason for it happening. If he would score 3-4 goals from those 10-15 free kicks he might take on the right side, then another 3-4 penalties when Ronaldo is not playing and then couple bangers during the open play it might be possible and if he would do that, it would be something special. We ain't gonna play for him, he needs to find all the possible tricks, holes and spaces and he needs to fight, kick and scratch to make it happen.

Skeptistic, but there has been bigger miracles in this world so let's hope for the best.
Are options at CF currently is Higs and mario both of these are finished and should be no where near the starting line up higs couldnt even score a fecking goal against the B team today hes done it was clear last season. Dybala is a far,far better option right now over these two and thats all that matters.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Gotta give it to him, it seems he really wants to stay. Posted instagram photos with him and the kids with a caption that pretty much says : home and Juve’s colours.

Pretty funny if we ditch him on to Inter in the next week or two. :(

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
It's all about options and Dybala is something different to Higuain and Mandzukic so for that reason alone he's valuable. If teams park the bus I don't see how swapping Icardi for Higuain/Mandzukic will help. If we had a midfielder that could score that would be great but that player is Khedira or Ramsey when fit.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Relax, Dybala will most likely stay.

IMO the management's plan is to offload Mandzukic and then try to push out Higuain. Only then Icard would come. Otherwise our ''buying' mercato would be closed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 109)