Paulo Dybala (89 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
isn't it clear by now that nobody knows what is going on, the media know as much as we do but they have to sell papers so they make stuff up just like we do over here, you can't trust anyone
Yep. I love how fans are acting like they know everything and then just spill shit on our management, but truth is nobody knows shit, including the media. No one knows what's happening behind the scenes and what are our real plans. The media gives us "rumours" every 10 mins, people blindly believe them. In 1 hour they manage to report stuff like - Dybala to Tottenham is on, then it's off, it's on again, then off as Juve think he's now suddenly important.. and then everybody starts to overdramatize everything.

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
isn't it clear by now that nobody knows what is going on, the media know as much as we do but they have to sell papers so they make stuff up just like we do over here, you can't trust anyone
Yep. I love how fans are acting like they know everything and then just spill shit on our management, but truth is nobody knows shit, including the media. No one knows what's happening behind the scenes and what are our real plans. The media gives us "rumours" every 10 mins, people blindly believe them. In 1 hour they manage to report stuff like - Dybala to Tottenham is on, then it's off, it's on again, then off as Juve think he's now suddenly important.. and then everybody starts to overdramatize everything.
Some of them are more trustworthy, they're not all in the same basket. For example Di Marzio has a good network including players agents, if he says something and it doesn't happen it doesn't mean there were no "smoke", it simply means they might not know everything there is to know in this instance.

I wouldn't be surprised if we were deliberately trying to sell Dybala and then changed our mind. Stranger things have happened

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
What if management purposefully transfer listed Dybala for a while to see what his reaction would be? I believe there's been some comments made in the past year or two from team officials regarding his commitment and focus, and they want him to prove he really wants to stay and do what it takes to achieve our goals.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
What if management purposefully transfer listed Dybala for a while to see what his reaction would be? I believe there's been some comments made in the past year or two from team officials regarding his commitment and focus, and they want him to prove he really wants to stay and do what it takes to achieve our goals.
no

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Actually the media had been spot on in almost every move this management took. To the point of being right about the prices of players we buy or sell.

This management had been an open book for the media (complete opposite of Moggi days when pretty much it was impossible to know what our guys planning back then).

So I’m pretty confident that the whole Dybala fiasco was true, and at this point I think we either going to exchange him with a PSG player (straight swap plus A very minimal fee, or straight swap with Inter for Icardi which is the most likely to happen IMO).

No way Inter are buying lukaku for 60-70 mil and keeping Icardi too in their team. My guess is they already have an agreement with our guys to exchange Icardi for Dybala at this point.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Actually the media had been spot on in almost every move this management took. To the point of being right about the prices of players we buy or sell.

This management had been an open book for the media (complete opposite of Moggi days when pretty much it was impossible to know what our guys planning back then).

So I’m pretty confident that the whole Dybala fiasco was true
This. Everything was spot on from the Cancelo-Danilo swap to Kean leaving for Everton and even De Ligt. None of them were out of the blue and had been reported days in advance by the same reporters that had the Dybala saga as well.

There was talks to out his ass for sure, remember Nedveds remarks. It’s pretty clear management wants him out so I don’t have high hopes of keeping him. Even Konami changed the promotional cover, from having him and Kean on it to now Bernadeschi and Szczesny

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

So I’m pretty confident that the whole Dybala fiasco was true, and at this point I think we either going to exchange him with a PSG player (straight swap plus A very minimal fee, or straight swap with Inter for Icardi which is the most likely to happen IMO).

No way Inter are buying lukaku for 60-70 mil and keeping Icardi too in their team. My guess is they already have an agreement with our guys to exchange Icardi for Dybala at this point.
The media also said we will not send him to Inter.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 62)