Paulo Dybala (168 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dybala wont fit in there teams i dont think he wants to go sit behind messi at club level aswell and madrid is the same so those two are very unlikely to come in for him
Man United and spuds are desperate for players so makes sense why they were in for him but they cant sign him now so not too worried about others.
im not saying he will go there my point was that he likely was staunch on the high wages because he did not want to play in manchester and would probably be more flexible for a more appealing destination

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Maybe the whole thing was set up to drive the price up for Lukaku? We definitely don't know the whole story, especially after the Tottenham fiasco... Apparently Dybala finally agrees to go there and Juve pulls he plug?

I still don't think we wanted Lukaku. He's so much an anti-Sarri player, it's hard to find a worse fit, it really is.
Seems a bit far fetched.

Is it really worth damaging business relations with Spurs and Man Utd - teams you might want to deal with in the future, and not just in transfers, but on political organisation matters also - just to add a couple of million onto Inter's bill. Because this will have damaged relations. Notwithstanding the emotional effect on Dybala himself. Bet he's not in a great place right now.

The Juve board aren't fools. Nor are they evil geniuses. Although I'd also like to think there's something more deep and sinister going on (as it's more fun) maybe they just had a change of heart. It can happen.

Dybala wont fit in there teams i dont think he wants to go sit behind messi at club level aswell and madrid is the same so those two are very unlikely to come in for him
Man United and spuds are desperate for players so makes sense why they were in for him but they cant sign him now so not too worried about others.
Um. Not really. This was a case of an exceptional talent being made available unexpectedly. An opportunistic approach too good to let pass. AM/CF is our position of least concern.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Seems a bit far fetched.

Is it really worth damaging business relations with Spurs and Man Utd - teams you might want to deal with in the future, and not just in transfers, but on political organisation matters also - just to add a couple of million onto Inter's bill. Because this will have damaged relations. Notwithstanding the emotional effect on Dybala himself. Bet he's not in a great place right now.

The Juve board aren't fools. Nor are they evil geniuses. Although I'd also like to think there's something more deep and sinister going on (as it's more fun) maybe they just had a change of heart. It can happen.
Agnelli family are part jewish, this is why we will never cut ties with Spurs no worries

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Seems a bit far fetched.

Um. Not really. This was a case of an exceptional talent being made available unexpectedly. An opportunistic approach too good to let pass. AM/CF is our position of least concern.
Don't know if they're geniuses, but they certainly are evil.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Seems a bit far fetched.

completely agree. dangling a player the calibre of dybala around, falsely telling him hes out etc would be the most ridiculous move. if there were talks it was real and not just some sham.

perhaps there are parts to the deal that have not been made public but it certainly wasnt just to mess with inter

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Can we loan swap him with Neymar for 1 years no fee involved?

Both club paying full wages for players they use. And both club set deadline in 1 July 2020 to agree on permanent transfer fee, or both player back to their respective club

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So I noticed something interesting while watching the Novara friendly highlights.

I had assumed, seeing that image of Dybala with the captain's armband, that he was wearing it based on seniority(@Osman) right? but nah Chiellini was on the field too :shifty:

So wtf happened? we attempted to force Dybala out, couldn't, then gave him captain's armband in a preseason friendly that isn't even televised to make peace :howler: who the hell is running this shit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)