Paulo Dybala (221 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
According to SKY, we were willing to listen to offers but ultimately we rejected Spurs offer and decided to not sell him after having some reflections the last few days. Also, he is not considered out of our project.

Now, why do I feel all this reports about forcing him out were BS? :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
if mentioned number is 70 mil, prepare yourself for 57m + 2.5 bonuses.
There's a loan with option to buy before the purchase of course

- - - Updated - - -

According to SKY, we were willing to listen to offers but ultimately we rejected Spurs offer and decided to not sell him after having some reflections the last few days. Also, he is not considered out of our project.

Bruuuh with this amount of smoke there has to be quite a bit of truth with these rumors.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

Juve board: "Wow what if we hire Sarri to maximize Dybala? Hmm great idea but actually we should sell. Wait there's only 5 minutes to sell? Forget it we'll keep him. Wait, how much did Spurs offer? Ok sell. Wait, the deadline passed? Ok keep and give armband."

tenor.gif

TueF

Jun 4, 2003

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think he will stay now. Just do not swap for Icardi for any cost. Play mind games with him and inda until the end of mercato so they're stuck with him, let that cunt be their problem.

Offload Mandzukic, Khedira, Matuidi, Rugani, Perin and Pjaca. Then sign one more CM that actually fits Sarri's philosophy (doesn't have to be a world beater) and call it a day.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

meh somebody is lying. just a big news story so a lot of conflictibg reports.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

It wasnt BS, it seems like they were actually doing it (he came back early from vacation and all, and Nedved directly said Dybala is on the market, not a hint of denial). I'm guessing either the financial hurdle was too big for the buyer or we felt it too low, or more likely realizing that his replacement, Icardi is either too hard to get right now or not worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve board: "Wow what if we hire Sarri to maximize Dybala? Hmm great idea but actually we should sell. Wait there's only 5 minutes to sell? Forget it we'll keep him. Wait, how much did Spurs offer? Ok sell. Wait, the deadline passed? Ok keep and give armband."

giphy.gif

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
the club were trying to swap him for lolkaku we clearly are very willing to compromise on any deal
Maybe the whole thing was set up to drive the price up for Lukaku? We definitely don't know the whole story, especially after the Tottenham fiasco... Apparently Dybala finally agrees to go there and Juve pulls he plug?

I still don't think we wanted Lukaku. He's so much an anti-Sarri player, it's hard to find a worse fit, it really is.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thats true but Dybs has shown he has no interest in leaving unless its for some stupid LOL worthy type offer of wages, it was the PL teams i was mainly worried about buying him.
i think he would be much more willing for a more appropriate destination.

what is the appeal of manchester right now? only money but would he fight to avoid barca or madrid?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the whole thing was set up to drive the price up for Lukaku? We definitely don't know the whole story, especially after the Tottenham fiasco... Apparently Dybala finally agrees to go there and Juve pulls he plug?

I still don't think we wanted Lukaku. He's so much an anti-Sarri player, it's hard to find a worse fit, it really is.
i think a large part of this whole situation has been press and gurus just making fake news.

this summer has been really bad, worse then usual in that regard (just look at Pep/ Pocchetino to juve lol) so i dont put much stock in these rumors.

whatever the real story with dybala was this summer? we may never know. Probably the only way we will know is if he is sold on then gives a bitter interview blaming mgmt for pushing him out

Last edited:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
i think he would be much more willing for a more appropriate destination.

what is the appeal of manchester right now? only money but would he fight to avoid barca or madrid?
Dybala wont fit in there teams i dont think he wants to go sit behind messi at club level aswell and madrid is the same so those two are very unlikely to come in for him
Man United and spuds are desperate for players so makes sense why they were in for him but they cant sign him now so not too worried about others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 207)