Paulo Dybala (106 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
It seems Paratici doesn't exactly know what he is doing or he is not capable of doing his job...Now we will do a 1in1 transfer with Inter for Icardi...

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
We are not Totnam bitches since 75 mil is way too good offer for him to reject it. Lets face it, last year he scored 5 goals. 5 freaking goals. Yeah, he did better than mighty Cutrone.
75 mil for him is no brainer, and the management will do right to sell him for that price

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
No matter what happens with Dybala... The duo Fab and Nedved fucked up big time this mercato... I haven't been pissed off during any mercato since the sale of Vidal and not replacing him. but this window is levels above any other farts we did in the past. :tdown:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Nice spin.

The BBC are actually reporting it's off as Juve have decided not to sell.

This is an odd saga. Wonder what's really going on here.
My guess is that both Spurs and Dybala are trying to make this deal too financially unappealing to Juve and Paratici had enough of annoying negotiations. I expect that Dybala will leave if a half decent proposal is made by some club that is also acceptable to Dybala.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Spurs have left it too late to sign dybala
Too simplistic a view, IMHO. Where's there's a will there's a way.

The whole situation just seems very unusual. From the Man Utd swap for Lukaku, the image rights, that Juve may have been willing to pay Dybala a lump sum etc, etc.

Something else going on behind the scenes here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)