Paulo Dybala (111 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm trying to sleep but cant , I'm pissed that when I wake up Dybala will likely officially be a Spurs.

This news might be alright with some of you, but is a personal favourite of mine, this will seriously go down as one of the worst player sales in my time as Juve fan.

Last edited:

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Oh seriously, fk this board if they do it.
Sell two starters and the best homegrown youth player i've seen in years under their market value, but keep khedira, mandzukic, higuain and matuidi with their wages??

You can't be serious

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
So our attack is Ronaldo, Higuain, Mandzukic, Costa and Berna. The same attack that won the CL last year right? We lost to Ajax the moment Dybala was substituted. I find it hard to believe that Sarri would want this.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
So our attack is Ronaldo, Higuain, Mandzukic, Costa and Berna. The same attack that won the CL last year right? We lost to Ajax the moment Dybala was substituted. I find it hard to believe that Sarri would want this.
Oh Sarri wants this. Napoli want this.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sarri has no say in transfers and expect a top signing if we sell dybala

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm trying to sleep but cant , I'm pissed that when I wake up Dybala will likely officially be a Spurs.

This news might be alright with some of you, but is a personal favourite of mine, this will seriously go down as one of the worst player sales in my team as Juve fan.
Disgusting transfer and the fact that we are bringing in a home wrecking prick like Icardi to replace him makes my blood boil.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
#Tottenham & #Dybala have almost found an agreement. Now it’s waiting on #Juve’s “OKAY” (because they don’t have a replacement like they would have had with #Lukaku). If they donnt sell, #Icardi - #Dybala could become a thing. [Di Marzio]

Wait, wait, wait...so we pushing Dybala out and we could even block this transfer because we don't have a substitute. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
#Tottenham & #Dybala have almost found an agreement. Now it’s waiting on #Juve’s “OKAY” (because they don’t have a replacement like they would have had with #Lukaku). If they donnt sell, #Icardi - #Dybala could become a thing. [Di Marzio]

Wait, wait, wait...so we pushing Dybala out and we could even block this transfer because we don't have a substitute. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Icardi has rejected all clubs as he wants to only join juve

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That was a done deal since May but they are waiting to announce it for some bullshit reason.
Oh for sure it was a done deal, but silly me thought we would wait until the end of the mercato and at least force Inter’s hand and at least try to get him for a cut-rate price.

Little did I know we’d sell Dybala to Spurs for €75m and use the money to pay for Icardi directly :sergio:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I don't know whether this is true or not but it comes from a reliable journalist at the London Evening Standard:

"It is thought the Italian club [Juventus] have offered Dybala a lump sum to leave, lessening the burden of his £300,000-a-week salary on Spurs, but the additional cost of paying his representatives and untangling his image rights, which are owned by the Malta-based Star Image Company, will add millions of pounds to the deal and negotiations were expected to drag right up to the deadline. "

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...-tierney-medical-man-utd-latest-a4208336.html

What do you think of this - is that true, and if so, why are the Board so keen to see Dybala move on ... are there some underlying issues?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 86)