Paulo Dybala (88 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
If you cant compete with the best player in the world, you should shove your potential down the toilet? :rofl:
People keep talking about him as he has potential to be the best player in the world or one of the best, so it's pretty logical you should be able to be atleast toe-to-toe with 34yr old if you ever going to reach that "potential". People seriously act like he's some kind of saviour, who comes in as a CF and scores 40 goals a season till he's 32 and that's the thing which pisses me off. He's soon to be 26, he isn't a CF and he will be done by the age 30 and wherever he goes, i hope he can get 15 goals a season for the next 4 years so he might end up having 100 career goals something and that's the lethal striker we're talking about.

So yes, let's compare thim to Di Maria, James Rodriquez, Özil etc and that's the type of career he will have, as far it comes to peak and market value. Sell now when he has value because in couple years it will be loan after loan or you have him signed for a long term and nobody is willing to take him. That's the potential, that's still better than average just like i said but that's it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We're forgetting the Lukaku "flop" came during an awful period of ManU football. Under Mourinho and under the clueless amateur manager they have now. Has he shown bad touch? Sure. But he also showed 3-4 years of being a worldclass forward at Everton and even recently for Belgium against the best of the best in Europe.

We know he's in a bad system that has even made Pogba look average. And Lukaku is the same age as Dybala. Am I thrilled by the rumored swap? No. But let's not ignore the fact Lukaku was a emerging top striker before going to a defensive Mourinho side and then getting to play for the Reserves manager.
Euhm.... No? He's scored 1 goal in knock-outs stages for Belgium... Against the freaking USA... The guy scores against small & medium opponents, that's all. He misses a shitload of chances.

Jun 7, 2003
People keep talking about him as he has potential to be the best player in the world or one of the best, so it's pretty logical you should be able to be atleast toe-to-toe with 34yr old if you ever going to reach that "potential". People seriously act like he's some kind of saviour, who comes in as a CF and scores 40 goals a season till he's 32 and that's the thing which pisses me off. He's soon to be 26, he isn't a CF and he will be done by the age 30 and wherever he goes, i hope he can get 15 goals a season for the next 4 years so he might end up having 100 career goals something and that's the lethal striker we're talking about.

So yes, let's compare thim to Di Maria, James Rodriquez, Özil etc and that's the type of career he will have, as far it comes to peak and market value. Sell now when he has value because in couple years it will be loan after loan or you have him signed for a long term and nobody is willing to take him. That's the potential, that's still better than average just like i said but that's it.
wtf dude, özil had a fantastic career. is world champion played every game and was their playmaker.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
David Ornstein @bbcsport_david
Tottenham close to reaching agreement to sign Juventus forward Paulo Dybala. Deal not done but clubs hopeful. #THFC stepped up interest after their pursuit of Sporting Lisbon midfielder Bruno Fernandes ended over fee & Man Utd’s proposed move for Dybala was called off #JUVE #MUFC

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Not gonna happen. First of all, Spurs will not make him their top earner and pay extra fee for the agent. Secondly, if Dybala managed to push away the pressure to join United whom I'm sure was offering more than Spurs, he will not decide about his future in few hours that have left till the deadline in England. Not to mention the time needed fo formalities. And finally, after Spurs secured Lo Celso, do they still have money to spend?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Not gonna happen. First of all, Spurs will not make him their top earner and pay extra fee for the agent. Secondly, if Dybala managed to push away the pressure to join United whom I'm sure was offering more than Spurs, he will not decide about his future in few hours that have left till the deadline in England. Not to mention the time needed fo formalities. And finally, after Spurs secured Lo Celso, do they still have money to spend?

Did they get Lo Celso? Didn’t know that.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012

First of all...Tottenham has no money limitation...will spend if needed.
They are negotiating already 3 days and Pochettino called him.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
First of all...Tottenham has no money limitation...will spend if needed.
They are negotiating already 3 days and Pochettino called him.
What do you mean they have no limitations? Stop talking out of your ass. If the deal was happening, Dybala would be in London yesterday, not playing a friendly in Turin. Unless, there was a sudden twist, but even if there was, there's not enough time left to secure that deal.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
What do you mean they have no limitations? Stop talking out of your ass. If the deal was happening, Dybala would be in London yesterday, not playing a friendly in Turin. Unless, there was a sudden twist, but even if there was, there's not enough time left to secure that deal.

Be careful what you wrote mate. Never wrote anything wrong to you, expect same from you.
Tottenham haven't spent big money during last years. Their boss promised new signings to Pocc, already signed Ndombele, npw Lo Celso and Sessegnon. They can sign Dybala if they want.
Of course, it is not gonna happen...if Dybala rejected MU, why would accept the proposal of another PL team.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dybala is going to Tottenham according to reports (I think Tottenham are doing a great job).
So did we get the most of Dybala?! Nope! 75M is nothing.. a year ago we would have easily got 90M from Bayern or something..

Anyway Man Utd -Lukaku or Totttenham 75M? What is the better deal?
I personally think the 75M is better as we can get someone who we all believe in more than Lukaku but I am disappointed we couldnt get at least 90M...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 68)