Paulo Dybala (85 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
And Fabio would never give a simple explanation... hey why do u sell Kean, Cancelo and Paulo and keep all the deadweight with really high wages like Pipa, Sami, Mandzo?
Easy answer. Because few clubs want them and no one is willing to pay their wage demands. We are still hoping we can sell them without paying mutual agreements like in case of sami , 4 mil arsenal contract 2 mil. From juve for the rest of his contract.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Traditionally, we're not making many mistakes with sales. I'm a Juve fan for a long time and many times a sale seemed disastrous, just to be proven good or not important. Especially with youngsters (u-21), us fans seem to overreact.
Most of the times, we made sales of important players who, in their new club, weren't even a shadow of their Juve or pre-Juve selves (the calciopoli sales of Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Emerson and Vieira, or the sales of Davids, Bonucci, Diego... probably Vidal too). Some times, the players we sold turned out great in their new clubs, but we didn't really regret selling them, since we had adequate replacements (we sold Vieri and replaced him with Pippo Inzaghi; we sold Pippo and we had Trezeguet). In this last group, one might put Tevez-Dybala.
This leaves us with 4 names. The first one is Zidane. We did replace him in the way that after 3 bad/terrible seasons with Zidane, we started winning again with Nedved, Buffon and co. We also got a world record money for him and he was 29. But still, he was Zidane, the best player of his generation.
The other three are imo our biggest mistakes. All of them were 23/24. Zlatan Ibrahimovic became a superstar after Juve. We sold him to Inter, he won them scudetti and then got them a lot of money with which Inter got Eto'o, Sneijder, Milito, Lucio and Thiago Motta and then won the CL. He was a Calciopoli sale, though, so perhaps there was little we could do.
It's the other two who were our greatest mistakes: Thierry Henry and Paul Pogba. It will take more time and space to explain why, but I think it's pretty obvious.

With this being said, although every case is a story of its own, I don't think that after 10 years we will regret or maybe even remember the sales of Cancelo and Kean. It's Dybala I'm worried about. The boy is still 25 and he does have incredible talent.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Traditionally, we're not making many mistakes with sales. I'm a Juve fan for a long time and many times a sale seemed disastrous, just to be proven good or not important. Especially with youngsters (u-21), us fans seem to overreact.
Most of the times, we made sales of important players who, in their new club, weren't even a shadow of their Juve or pre-Juve selves (the calciopoli sales of Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Emerson and Vieira, or the sales of Davids, Bonucci, Diego... probably Vidal too). Some times, the players we sold turned out great in their new clubs, but we didn't really regret selling them, since we had adequate replacements (we sold Vieri and replaced him with Pippo Inzaghi; we sold Pippo and we had Trezeguet). In this last group, one might put Tevez-Dybala.
This leaves us with 4 names. The first one is Zidane. We did replace him in the way that after 3 bad/terrible seasons with Zidane, we started winning again with Nedved, Buffon and co. We also got a world record money for him and he was 29. But still, he was Zidane, the best player of his generation.
The other three are imo our biggest mistakes. All of them were 23/24. Zlatan Ibrahimovic became a superstar after Juve. We sold him to Inter, he won them scudetti and then got them a lot of money with which Inter got Eto'o, Sneijder, Milito, Lucio and Thiago Motta and then won the CL. He was a Calciopoli sale, though, so perhaps there was little we could do.
It's the other two who were our greatest mistakes: Thierry Henry and Paul Pogba. It will take more time and space to explain why, but I think it's pretty obvious.

With this being said, although every case is a story of its own, I don't think that after 10 years we will regret or maybe even remember the sales of Cancelo and Kean. It's Dybala I'm worried about. The boy is still 25 and he does have incredible talent.
I share your opinion on the matter but I think we will probably not regret the sale of Dybala too. I think this is because Juve is the perfect team for him.There are players who just fit a specific club and league.
I do not see him progressing in England or any other league and club. As Henry was not a good fit for us but found at Arsenal and PL the best environment.
But also Dybala probably is not a good fit for Ronaldo. If this is the case and we have to sell Dybi and Ronaldo does not bring us the CL I will consider Cristiano in Juve as a failure.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

Selling Pogba wasn't that bad , not replacing hin with proper footballers was the mistake,all parties involved in Pogba deal didn't win enough,except Raiola ofc .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not even getting Erikson in return, just straight $$$
...$ that will all go to Lukaku

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: What really makes no sense is that the sale of Dybala will go to buying Lukaku :howler:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Most of the times, we made sales of important players who, in their new club, weren't even a shadow of their Juve or pre-Juve selves (the calciopoli sales of Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Emerson and Vieira, or the sales of Davids, Bonucci, Diego... probably Vidal too).
That's the wrong way to evaluate sales, rather than comparing the sold player's performances for both clubs one should look into how good his replacement was at the selling club.

You're basically saying selling a car to a dog for 10€ is a good sale because the car didn't perform for the dog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 74)