Paulo Dybala (65 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Well, is reduces about 18m gross wages down to 12m gross. Also, Dybala would be a massive plusvalenza in terms of his book value while Lukaku's would be spread out across the life of his initial contract. Same for Mandzukic. I don't agree with the idea but that's what it seems like to me sadly. It's about book value and amortization.
Amortization :inter:
I refuse to believe these clowns don’t realize that amortization means jack shit in the long term. In 3-4 years we will struggle to cover the amortizated value of useless players like Lukaku, like we’re doing now with Higuain.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Amortization :inter:
I refuse to believe these clowns don’t realize that amortization means jack shit in the long term. In 3-4 years we will struggle to cover the amortizated value of useless players like Lukaku.
I totally agree. But I think they're looking at Lukaku is 3-4 years and where they WANT Juve to be in 3-4 years, a top club with massive marketing value and way more income, and saying they'll take that hit. Dybala as an elite goalscorer under Sarri would be way more marketable than Lukaku. But what do I know?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Well, is reduces about 18m gross wages down to 12m gross. Also, Dybala would be a massive plusvalenza in terms of his book value while Lukaku's would be spread out across the life of his initial contract. Same for Mandzukic. I don't agree with the idea but that's what it seems like to me sadly. It's about book value and amortization.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, take these rumors at a grain of salt. These are the same insiders who tell us certain player transfers are FINAL or nearly announced and nothing comes of it. It's all bullshit. Unless there is video evidence, its literally social media marketing to get likes, follows and clicks. Calma
So what are we now Arsenal which only cares about finances?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I agree with you. Another great mid with be good and if cancelo goes a good full back.
Danilo is in unknown territory ,dumpian no questions asked, Hysaj?
All seem like downgrades.
After we signed Ramsey I still had hopes that we would be looking for some high profile mid over the summer. Pogba imho was/is out of reach, but there are few others that could have served the cause and take us to another level. Then we signed Rabiot and bought MDL for record fee (great signing btw), so it became evident that another summer will go by and our reinforcments in mid are freebies on high salaries, so that hope was squashed. I have nothing against free signings and we had made some amazing deals in the past like Pogba, Pirlo, Barza (300k), and then some equally impressive for relatively low fee like Vidal Tevez, etc... But over the last few years our wage bill increased dramatically and adding Ramsey & Rabiot will limit us in further dealings. There is no room left imo for another high profile mid, salary wise. Unless these 2 slot right in, hit the ground running and stay injury free, put in consistently good performances, I feel in the long run we are gonna regret it.

We have AS who looks like he stopped playing few years ago, except on rare occasions he seems unmotivated. We still dont know who is gonna occupy RB spot. Our wingers, Costa and Berna, are inconsistent. Midfield is unknown, can go either way, coach...

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
So what are we now Arsenal which only cares about finances?
Well, you cannot take these rumors at face value alone. What has also happened? Well, we signed Ronaldo last year and De Ligt this year and we laid out massive wages to Rabiot and Ramsey. These things are all interconnected. Between the two frees and De Ligt, we've laid out a lot of money THIS year and all those great sales we did were for LAST year's financial statement. Like it or not, agree with them or not, for FFP, we need to balance our books after having such a huge loss last year from Ronaldo. And someone else mentioned how this is using the new tax law to turn large contracts into more manageable numbers. This rumor and the Cancelo rumor seem like evidence of that. Again, I don't agree or want it to be true but those seem like plausible reasons.

This is a game about money too, remember. We cannot afford to get banned from CL.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I kinda doubt our end game is to send Dybala to MU while having Lukaku to play for us. I get that Dybala has high wages and the new tax law is interesting, I get he had some bad seasons and bla bla...but why get Lukaku instead? Getting Lukaku just to trade him for Icardi + $$$ is kinda risky as you're stuck with a player that only wants Inter and you'll give them leverage as we have over them with Icardi only wanting Juve. There are better options out there to improve our attack and after spreading the MDL cost over 5 years, I don't think we have limited choices.

This approach for Lukaku could be so Inter hurry up to raise their bid, to get Lukaku on higher numbers, to get MU a higher fee or maybe to force Inter's hand to sell Icardi to us for the price we want.

We got Ronaldo last year; there's really no point in getting him if we are to weaken our team year after year.

Apr 29, 2006
Dybala is either going to MU as part of Paul Pogba's deal or he is going to PSG in a Neymar exchange.

There is like a 1% chance that a team would pony up the cash needed to buy him, but with Levy's Tottehnam its -398%.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Reading posts on Redcafe you see that average football fans don't watch other teams. At all. They are almost incredulous that we are selling him. That's what having a big reputation does for players, even when their performances are long abject.

I mean, I guess there is a chance he can go there and light the league up? I suppose after 10 games if he scores a few goals he should have stayed and could have become the next Del Piero for us, or some other exaggerated nonsense to go with the current mountains of it. But I see a physically and mentally-limited player.

Whoever signs him, or if he stays, they need to use him in a system where he gets lots of shooting opportunities in or around the area.

Man Utd of old with players pouring forward would have suited him, but you can almost say the same for any moderately talented attacking player in that scenario. Current United are shit and if things go against him as they have been for them for a few years he's not a leader who pulls a team forward. I thought Alexis Sanchez was a much stronger player in terms of attitude, and look how he disappeared up his own ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)