Paulo Dybala (70 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
The coach doesn't have any say in transfers here. Stop the nonsense.
I wish it was true but there's no other explanation that the management can inexplicably let go our most prized player without even getting a transfer fee and replace him with Romelu 'Big Chungus' Lukaku unless Sarri made it clear to Paratici that is what he wanted. Sarri need a fit and young CF and Lukaku fits in. Sarri also choose Ronaldo over Dybala in the free role so that effectively froze him out of the first team.

I always had a feeling Dybala will eventually leave but we replace him with another world class star like Neymar or Griezmann, not fucking Big Chungus.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Some reports even saying, Dybala will not do any medical test today, he will talk to Sarri during afternoon.
Be honest, his MU transfer seems imminent. :(

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I wish it was true but there's no other explanation that the management can inexplicably let go our most prized player without even getting a transfer fee and replace him with Romelu 'Big Chungus' Lukaku unless Sarri made it clear to Paratici that is what he wanted. Sarri need a fit and young CF and Lukaku fits in. Sarri also choose Ronaldo over Dybala in the free role so that effectively froze him out of the first team.

I always had a feeling Dybala will eventually leave but we replace him with another world class star like Neymar or Griezmann, not fucking Big Chungus.
:lol: the board do what they like, do you think Sarri actually wants Lukaku, Sarri isnt going to argue with the board, i doubt he was even consulted tbh, this is not a footballing decision, its a combination of making our books look better and a retarded idea that it somehow derails inter.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
the board do what they like, do you think Sarri actually wants Lukaku, Sarri isnt going to argue with the board, i doubt he was even consulted tbh, this is not a footballing decision, its a combination of making our books look better and a retarded idea that it somehow derails inter.
Stfu with the derailing Inter angle. Anyone who believes that we are making player acquisition near record sums to piss off Inter is an epic retard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)