Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
lol if this actually happens i dont even know what to say about the board

- - - Updated - - -

Of course Dybala is angry with the current situation!!

You know who else should be angry... Sarri!!!

And EVERYBODY WHO HAS BRAIN!!!!
hence why he isnt mad

- - - Updated - - -

Lu fucken Kaku LOL what a fucking meme team
im flabbergasted, no wonder the board wanted a yes man if they are gonna pull shit like this,
Drive Khedira to fucking Arsenal for free, Give Matuidi to anyone, then close the fucking mercato before we do anymore damage, reinvigorate our backline only to fucking molest the forwards

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Regardless of this trade I don't think Dybala has any place in this team unless we decide to play a 4-3-1-2. He's not a central striker and not a winger either. Too difficult to fit him in.

Sell with no trade. Or trade for Pogba or Eriksen

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Regardless of this trade I don't think Dybala has any place in this team unless we decide to play a 4-3-1-2. He's not a central striker and not a winger either. Too difficult to fit him in.

Sell with no trade. Or trade for Pogba or Eriksen
Here lies the brilliance in this transfer, it angers literally everyone
Dybala fans are mad that Dybala is being sold before even training with the Squad under Sarri
People who don't rate Dybala are man because we are getting a straight downgrade in everyway
Excellent trolling Paratici

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Here lies the brilliance in this transfer, it angers literally everyone
Dybala fans are mad that Dybala is being sold before even training with the Squad under Sarri
People who don't rate Dybala are man because we are getting a straight downgrade in everyway
Excellent trolling Paratici
it's great trolling if the transfer doesn't get through . if it does go through then the trolling is on us, which is sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)