Paulo Dybala (137 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Bitch please. Dybala’s has awful vision for such passes the last 3 years. It’s why he never managed to combine in the slightest with Higuain. After his first year he developed tunnel vision for goal any time he got near the opponent’s box.
Still better vision than all our midfielders bar Pjanic.

Review this post:

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/paulo-dybala.41180/page-893#post-5873659

Anyway you are coming across very bitter, downvoting a post where I merely said that Sarri did a good job scoring 91 points with Napoli :sergio: you have taken Allegri’s departure poorly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I had not seen this. Oh, look that, this little man is tough in the internet. You would never say it in my face, you little wanker. You feel better with yourself pretending you are brave to challenge men thousands kms away? Are you a 10 years old kid or just an immature loser with a very low IQ?

This site have no mods? You are not going to grow with that kind of low level specimen posting here. This why we can back here after years and its always the same little group repeating the same things. How many millions support Juve around the world? Just in my country there are almost 30 millions italian descendants. A lot of Juve supporters. Why this site have less members than fecking Everton? Because you allow that kind of pathetic loser to post here. Who care about the football opinion of an "Aus" ffs?
Screen_Shot_2016-04-20_at_4.22.55_PM.0.0.jpg

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah man he does that all the time. You gotta understand him. The idea of either Pep or Sarri joining Juve is killing him.
Pep? I like Pep. He's not my favourite, but I think he'd do well here. You confusing me with ze Germans and Dusan now.

Sarri though, lol. Dude is a joke. Nedved96 deserves his thumbs down.

But lol about bitterness. I've given about 1800 positive to 550 or so dislikes.

From what I see, Nedved has given 350 positive and 211 dislikes. Who is bitter again?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Atalanta have scored more goals than Juventus in Serie A this season. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it’s true. That’s because Atalanta play like a team, we do not. Atalanta are a well coached team, we are not.

How many chances did we create for Dybala against Atalanta, btw? Zero.
Dybala had a clear cut shot from the edge of the box and he skied it. 'though it's difficult creating chances for someone playing next to Pjanic and showing almost no forward movement after passing. Look at Ronnie for Christ sake, he gets the ball low, makes a pass and sprints forward. Dybala just stands there, thinking about his nice lateral pass that made no difference at all. So yeah, looks like a clear case of Dybala apologising here.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about excuses. Even a super star like Messi can't show his complete capabilities in a wrong set up like Argentine.

Dybala like Pirlo needs a right set up to thrive but it worth it.
Put this boy in front of our 2015 midfield and he will score +25 goals easily.
Nope. Not with Ronaldo. Messi still bangs in goals left and right for Argentina. Dybala is being completely anonymous. What a comparison...

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dybala had a clear cut shot from the edge of the box and he skied it. 'though it's difficult creating chances for someone playing next to Pjanic and showing almost no forward movement after passing. Look at Ronnie for Christ sake, he gets the ball low, makes a pass and sprints forward. Dybala just stands there, thinking about his nice lateral pass that made no difference at all. So yeah, looks like a clear case of Dybala apologising here.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. Not with Ronaldo. Messi still bangs in goals left and right for Argentina. Dybala is being completely anonymous. What a comparison...
It was the same in CL last year (17-18). He took 33 attempts at goal, 11 on target, and scored once. And it's not like all 33 were speculative efforts from distance. He had quite a few excellent chances.

He really needs to sort himself out, because all the skill is there. For me it's a clear case of poor attitude. Allegri perhaps exacerbated this with the role he asked him to play, but Dybala doesn't help himself by pouting, and putting himself in terrible form, instead of working hard and improving.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Atalanta have scored more goals than Juventus in Serie A this season. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it’s true. That’s because Atalanta play like a team, we do not. Atalanta are a well coached team, we are not.

How many chances did we create for Dybala against Atalanta, btw? Zero.
do you think we should fire allegri asap?

broken-record.gif

stop already.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
If you need any evidence that we are unbelievably shit at playing through the middle:

An interesting statistic on Juventus regarding the number of passes per 90 which break opposition lines:

2015-16: 14.61 (53.4% accuracy)
2016-17: 9.91 (47.2% accuracy)
2017-18: 7.63 (41.3% accuracy)
2018-19: 5.71 (42.0% accuracy)
I think there could be a correlation between this stat and our continuously deteriorating midfield.:think:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)