Paulo Dybala (273 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Dybala hasn't had a single poor touch all game.

What game are you watching?
Ofc he did, in the first half when Ronaldo gave him the ball in the middle, he knocked it 3 meters behind him, then tried a cross when CR was offside already.

Also, him not losing the ball doesn't mean he has a good touch. He takes way too much time on the ball, needs 3 o4 touches every time to process everything and that's really bad.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Dybala hasn't had a single poor touch all game.

What game are you watching?
:lol: His first touch is horrible as always. apart from that he isn't having a bad game though.

- - - Updated - - -

Liverpool have conceded 5 goals in 6 knockout games.
Tottenham conceded 7 goals in 6 knockout games.
Juventus conceded 5 goals in 4 knockout games.

I consider Juventus to be the most defensive side out of the three, and yet we have conceded the most goals per 90 minutes.
The tournament as a whole, not only the knockout stages.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Here comes the flood of hate brother be careful
Why? I just comment what I see and Dybala this season has been horiffic. He got plenty of chances to make something happen. Its not only a case that because he drops deep to help with build up, he cant contribute as much in attack. He recieves a ball around box as well and he has had close to 0 impact. Looks sluggish, needs several touches to control the ball, his shooting went down few levels and when he tries to dribble he gets dispossesed easily.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Why? I just comment what I see and Dybala this season has been horiffic. He got plenty of chances to make something happen. Its not only a case that because he drops deep to help with build up, he cant contribute as much in attack. He recieves a ball around box as well and he has had close to 0 impact. Looks sluggish, needs several touches to control the ball, his shooting went down few levels and when he tries to dribble he gets dispossesed easily.
I agree but around here Dybala Is the Golden calf that we sacrifice too

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Not all opinions are treated equal because some are a lot dumber than others.
Reality is an opinion is everyone's right to express how they like. Those who over rate Dybala are seen just as valid as those who believe him to be overrated. It's just that the Dybala mambla members get all butt hurt when someone criticizes their Golden boy

Jan 22, 2016
We all know he is capable of much better than this. Don't judge players in our current situation.

Last night most of the times he was getting the ball in middle and did a MFer job, taking the ball forward with his runs. This shouldn't be his every day responsibility but he is doing it because there is no Midfield in our team and the tactics make things even worst.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 247)