Paulo Dybala (99 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i agree with your point, but:
- we're not real madrid with next to unlimited funds. in order to get a top player, we have to sell one, and there's a reason why we got 30-something million pjanic and not 2-3 expensive cm's when we bought higuain from the pogba money. also, we couldn't even afford a tiny minusvalenza on higuain. it's safe to say that juve is on the edge financially. the club won't be able to fix that god awful midfield unless there are sacrifices.
- and who would you sacrifice? cancelo, who's a shaky defender, but offers special skills going forward? costa, who's a braindead idiot, still, he was the biggest threat to ajax in his 30 minutes over the 2 legs? sandro, who's not expensive enough to facilitate those required midfield purchases? pjanic, who is our only real quality midfielder?
- let's say we keep dybala. i'd be fine with that as i rate him highly and i appreciate the work he's done during his previous seasons. what position is next for him at juve? winger? fuck no, he's a bad winger per se. prima punta? wouldn't click with cr7, he's not the ball holder type ronaldo needs besides him. trequartista? dybala is too slow and not physical enough. seconda punta? i'm okay with that, but do we have the players to play 4-4-2, is ronaldo okay with playing nowhere else but in the box, and what's the point of signing ramsey then?

I dont disagree with any of your assessment, and my rationale for keeping him is Allegri leaving, since he clearly doesnt want to use him in forward role (and our management been too clueless to give Allegri midfielders) dont see it any other way.

And for your question of players, yes I would sell any of those players you mentionned before I would sell Dybala. Even if I would rather keep them too, they are more replaceable. Tho it would be extra stupid to sell Pjanic in particular unless you getting exact same type of creative CM.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Pathetic peasant :howler:

I'm glad you're so capable of psychoanalyzing footballers now. Stick to your day job dude.

Berna had like 5 good games all season. Let's not exaggerate his impact ffs!
Haha

How do you know me , dude I don't work I don't have daily job .

Berna this season was way better than this primadona .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Exactly what we did after Vidal and Pogba should scare some of you shitless instead of be ok with selling another top player. Honestly funny how we are fans of a top club but the mentality of a stepping stone team like Dorthmund or such level, always excusing away why the club should give up and sell a key quality player a real top club would naturally keep.

We are too used to lateral moves if not outright regressing past years. Good luck competing like that. Especially when our main competition keep adding 2-3 top player level quality most years instead of selling them.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
What are you talking about? If I remember correctly we have brought Bonucci, Perin, Ronaldo, Cancelo, Can last year without selling any key player (bar Higuain who had to go because there was no space for him).

While whom Bayern got? Who did Real get to replace Ronaldo or even during his tenure there what are the names of these top 2-3 players they were bringing in annually? Barca replaced Neymar with Coutinho and Dembele while bringing "top" players like Vidal, Arthur and Semedo besides that. Liverpool spent some just because they sold a key player in Coutinho.

The only clubs that keep spending like you said are City and PSG who are backed by oil countries and have serious problems with UEFA because of that.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What are you talking about? If I remember correctly we have brought Bonucci, Perin, Ronaldo, Cancelo, Can last year without selling any key player (bar Higuain who had to go because there was no space for him).

While whom Bayern got? Who did Real get to replace Ronaldo or even during his tenure there what are the names of these top 2-3 players they were bringing in annually? Barca replaced Neymar with Coutinho and Dembele while bringing "top" players like Vidal, Arthur and Semedo besides that. Liverpool spent some just because they sold a key player in Coutinho.

The only clubs that keep spending like you said are City and PSG who are backed by oil countries and have serious problems with UEFA because of that.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
We never adequately replaced Vidal and Pogba. Our midfield is still meh.

Perin and Bonucci shouldn't be mentioned. Perin is nothing special and Bonucci was already ours before we fucked him off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)