Paulo Dybala (241 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
At Palermo dybala played as a centre fwd, with vasquez behind supplying him.

Now he is being used as a second striker, between the lines, linking midfield and attack.

Different roles different results.
Nope, now he is a defensive forward that has to man mark key opponent players.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
No that probably means there's no good offer that matches our valuation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When were we supposed to receive the offer? There's still a long way to go before the summer. However, the potential suitors will definitely try to use this season as a leverage to bring his price down.

He seems to be fragile as a flower. Also, I think he believed he's a super star already. The Dybala mask BS, looking for some boys on Instagram that posted some shit videos in his shirt, soap operas with his GF, being the vice Messi in Argentina NT. The Ronaldo arrival made a reality check for him.

Either he get his shit together or he will be just another flash in a pan.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
His job was to man mark De Jong against Ajax
Whats wrong if he man marks him while our team in defensive state.... actually in CL matches teams tends to attack as a unite and defend as a unite ... we had this approach many times with Lippi the great....

In big matches extra duties are required ....but if you will talk about why we failed in CL... we dont have a CM to create chances ...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Whats wrong if he man marks him while our team in defensive state.... actually in CL matches teams tends to attack as a unite and defend as a unite ... we had this approach many times with Lippi the great....

In big matches extra duties are required ....but if you will talk about why we failed in CL... we dont have a CM to create chances ...
Keep convincing yourself that and avoid thinking about the super conservative approach we take and we'll go far.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Conservative approach does work to a certain extent if you are surrounded by super athletic players and a compact midfield which doesn't get overrrun like our midfield constantly does.

Look at France for example. They din't even play that well and cruised to the World Cup because all over the park, they were surrounded by these engines who have both the the athleticism and the technique to go along with it. What you saw was a young, athletic, dynamic core that were literally impenetrable at times. This is why guys like Matuidi looked good when surrounded by them.

We don't have that. Most of our players are old. Our midfield has been the most un-athletic and un-energetic it has been in the last decade. Our defense is slow and old and this is what you're going to get if you deploy defensive tactics with the personnel we have got.

Now we can't change the entire squad in one summer but we must try and adapt. Focus on our strengths which is our attack and likewise develop a strategy and an attacking plan where we are able to create more chances even if we fall short in maintaining a lead. This is what big clubs do. This team can no longer '1-0 and shut up shop' that Allegri desires so we need to try and adapt. Likewise do some fine-tuning in midfield and defense. Focus on younger , athletic players. As I said, we can't do it all in one summer because of budget constraints but atleast try to make the team more watchable and more 'convincing' if you know what I mean.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Paratici: 'Dybala stays at Juventus'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director of sport Fabio Paratici assures they will strengthen after an eighth straight Scudetto, but Paulo Dybala “will certainly remain.”
The Bianconeri beat Fiorentina 2-1 on Saturday to clinch the Serie A title with five rounds to spare and Paratici has been there since the beginning of this run, when he was second hand man to Beppe Marotta.
“It was madness to think this could happen back in 2010,” Paratici told Sky Sport Italia.
“There was no secret to our success, we just got here with hard work as a group with the club, Coaches and players. We thank the staff, the players who passed through and everyone who worked for Juve that allowed this to happen.
“People underestimate what we’ve achieved here and I think only in a couple of years will they genuinely realise the era we’ve lived through.”
Max Allegri said straight after the Champions League quarter-final to Ajax that he will stay in his job, so does that mean Juve are planning for next season?
“We’ll have our usual meeting, as every club does. It’s not the right time to discuss what we’ll do, but we have our ideas on how to improve the squad.”
Dybala has seemed out of sorts this season and repeatedly linked with a move away, such as to Inter or Manchester United.
“Of course Dybala will stay. He is a Juve player and it’s obvious he will certainly remain.”

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Keep convincing yourself that and avoid thinking about the super conservative approach we take and we'll go far.
Why we don't think that this approach is due to less flair midfield we have?? ....man look at Can for example :lol2: ...he can't give a good pass and you want us to play possession football !! ... look at matuidi ....the coward chicken :panic:... he is afraid to give a pass and if he will...always wrong ...look Pjanic ...the ultimate coward in my eyes ...he has no guts to shoot ...to pass ...to send pass over defense ...between the defenders ...always he play safe ...and slow down our counter attack ....

of course am on Pjanic more as his salary bigger and the one supposed to create ...the rest are just DMF ....and don't let me talk about Bentacour :rofl: .... I don't know what he is doing on our team .....

Thank God we won this Scudetto with load of shit players without mentioning MDS , Rugani, Banocci & array of inconsistencies like Costa, Berna, Dybala & Alex ...
and array of clinic bond like the stupid Khedira , Cudrado ...etc

Allegri really great coach ...give him the tools and see what he can do ...

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Oh I'm no insider. Just guessing. But from where I see it someone might see Dybala as a market opportunity based on his performances, and I don't think Juve would want to sell him at a discount.

Or perhaps Paratici believes in him

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Or perhaps Paratici believes in him
Perhaps. But a good sporting director should not get attached to any player emotionally. So either he has to change massively, or play as CF. Otherwise staying is bad for all parties involved.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why we don't think that this approach is due to less flair midfield we have?? ....man look at Can for example :lol2: ...he can't give a good pass and you want us to play possession football !! ... look at matuidi ....the coward chicken :panic:... he is afraid to give a pass and if he will...always wrong ...look Pjanic ...the ultimate coward in my eyes ...he has no guts to shoot ...to pass ...to send pass over defense ...between the defenders ...always he play safe ...and slow down our counter attack ....

of course am on Pjanic more as his salary bigger and the one supposed to create ...the rest are just DMF ....and don't let me talk about Bentacour :rofl: .... I don't know what he is doing on our team .....

Thank God we won this Scudetto with load of shit players without mentioning MDS , Rugani, Banocci & array of inconsistencies like Costa, Berna, Dybala & Alex ...
and array of clinic bond like the stupid Khedira , Cudrado ...etc

Allegri really great coach ...give him the tools and see what he can do ...
I look back and read my posts over and over again but I cannot find any single time where I said we should play possession football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 235)