Paulo Dybala (218 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Interesting choice, but strengthen that midfield and the defense too. We need at least 3 starting level/caliber players in the summer.
Assuming we still do strengthen midfield and defense would you go balls to the wall for the kid?

Obviously I’m in the doc defense and midfield (especially midfield) camp before anything else

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Assuming we still do strengthen midfield and defense would you go balls to the wall for the kid?

Obviously I’m in the doc defense and midfield (especially midfield) camp before anything else
It depends who we bring in to strengthen the defense and midfield. I'm all for rejuvenation. This team is becoming stale, just like Allegri's tactics.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
i don't understand all the attack on this guy. we keep repeating!! alot of players in other positions have been victims of the mediocre midfield.
wake up guys!!
Don’t forget the most obvious point.

We became worse after he was substituted.

I’m actually glad he was subbed at half time. If he played the whole 90 minutes, the usual suspects (aka Allegri defenders) would try to blame him for the defeat.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It seems clear to me he’ll never reach his full potential under Allegri, If he reaches it at all. He needs a different club under a different manager, maybe that will bring out the quality we all know he’s got and we use that money to buy someone more suitable to our current team. Win-win situation.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
It seems clear to me he’ll never reach his full potential under Allegri, If he reaches it at all. He needs a different club under a different manager, maybe that will bring out the quality we all know he’s got and we use that money to buy someone more suitable to our current team. Win-win situation.
See, I don't buy that. Allegri was his coach from the beginning, it's not like he came here this season.

Allegri was good enough for Dybala to develop and become this great player in the eyes of many, but now all of a sudden he's stopping him from something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 207)