Paulo Dybala (124 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I hope he deosn't get sold, we certainly shouldn't be that club which sells good players to bring in other potentially-good players. And I don't see us bringing in a Mbappe type of a forward anways, so no need to sacrifice him.

In 2-3 years he'll be 27-28, and I'd be happy with: Dybs, Berna, Kean in addition to one or two signings and a solid and creative midfield
Hell keep even Costa if he stays injury-and-brainfarts-free, he can perform well as a sub at 30-31 of age.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
She-Ra is quickly becoming one of the worst and shittiest posters on this forum. Please don't pollute these hallowed grounds with your utter nonsense you simpleton.

It's always the same peasants spewing garbage :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

So I'm still living in the days of Marty McFly, where footballers had balls instead of diapers.

Good that Allegri have balls. So SELL this crybaby motherfucker.
I reported your post btw. Tired of reading your shit tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Provided we buy the correct supporting players, why could both of them not work up top in a 4-4-2? And I bet you if we had a different group of midfielders, Allegri would be more inclined to play Dybala in the middle of a front 3.

Like I said, nothing will change between now and June. But to suggest the two of them could never play together in the same formation when they don't occupy the same areas is to me a bit of a stretch. Dybala's left is lethal, Ronaldo's right can break through steel, you do whatever it takes to make that work.
No Bro. You don't. You shit on the player, sell him for 100 million (because he's obviously the cause of all our problems), and then you spend 70 million to buy the ultra talented superstar Chiesa from Fiorentina :baus: :tup:

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lost the plot completely.

1 shot on goal? Are you fucking kidding me?

- - - Updated - - -

His value is in a complete nose dive.

Losing value quickly.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I hope he gets more play time like today, but he really needs to step up his game.
--
And I just think he's a bit lost, probably out of form, and it might be that all the opposition figured him out already..
It seems like he is almost Robben-level predictable
Also looks like he even drops deep by his own choice - to get more time on the ball because he doesn't have solutions in the final third

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm afraid he's another Ozil, can only do it when things are going well. On form he's brilliant, but I can barely remember what those performances are like anymore.

Not that this game is one to judge him or most of the team, as it was a thrown-together assortment of players, but you can take your pick from any number of similar performances from him.

Either we find a role for him, he suddenly grows some balls, or we end up with a €100m makeweight on our hands.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm afraid he's another Ozil, can only do it when things are going well. On form he's brilliant, but I can barely remember what those performances are like anymore.

Not that this game is one to judge him or most of the team, as it was a thrown-together assortment of players, but you can take your pick from any number of similar performances from him.

Either we find a role for him, he suddenly grows some balls, or we end up with a €100m makeweight on our hands.
He just drops too deep nowadays, it's very odd

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh, just way too much. If those are allegris orders, then he wants to bring this man to the ground.

Either way, whatever he is doing is not working at all. He need to be near goal, the guys behind should find solutions by themselves, but dybala cant be soo deep getting tha ball and then doing nothing

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

I say sell. Not sure Max is going to suddenly tailor the team around him. Certainly don't see his balls dropping anytime soon, he lost those months ago.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He only suits a formation where he gets to hang around the edge of the area and use his wicked shot from that right hand side or against the keeper. He doesn't have the touch to play as a top class AM, he holds on to the ball far too long. Get him into space and he will cause damage (on his one foot), but this is Italy and he won't get that, he's been sussed.

Is he good enough that we are going to fit our team to suit him? It's just not going to happen. He has La Liga player written all over him, attacking space and players pouring forward. That's his gig. Shame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 100)