Paulo Dybala (59 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
100% Dybala is better player then Mandzu, that should be clear to every single Juve fan, football fan. Shouldn't be even debated.
I agree in 100%. It's just that, as you probably know, because you havent watched football since yesterday, football is more than just a technique, vision, lightness in moving with or without the ball. It is also a character, physical strength (not always)or impact on the team.
Consider why Allegri prefers Mandzukic? But seriously. Because it's his favorite? I'm not surprised, all of Turin loves him. What they express in the stands more than once. But you probably also consider them as mental dwarfs.
Dybala failed in each match (except for the meeting with YBbrno) this season.
And you know what, I really liked Dybala, but he stands in the same place for 2 years, mentally, characteristically aand even in term of pure football.

Ok, I know, it's Max's faultblahblah.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't think this mentality is practical nowadays. You can't expect Dybala to warm the bench and also have a perfect attitude. Either play or sell him and get a shit ton of money to strengthen the starting XI. Otherwise you are ruining a valuable asset.
Agreed. It's not like he is a new player too, we saw exactly how deadly he was forward/SS, and due to midfield issues and new attack components, he suddenly can only be played in wing or midfield role. Its rather obvious it's not gonna work out. Especially when even when he has good games connecting midfield with attack in deep role, everyone knows him as Dybala the scoring creative forward so expect and judge only on goals, even if the role itself changed entirely.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
deadly he was forward/SS
Exacly this is also the reason. Dybala is a typical SS, unfortunately in thisMax tactics and vision, where Ronaldo is the main target in the front, Dybala has no place. Allegri, after all, tries to find them, unfortunately he(Dybala) fails, so he sits more often on the bench than he goes out in the first lineup. These are facts.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Such shortsightedness in this thread. How has he done in previous seasons under Allegri? Sell that while Mandzukic and Ronaldo only get older. Planning levels off the charts.
So you suggest we leave dybala on the bench until ronaldo deal expires? So then maybe we will chage formations to fit dybala?

You talk about no selling him because he is younger etc etc..but you dont say anything about the elephant in the room AKA dybala not fitting our tactics and allegri tired of having to deal with him.

I also think allegri would sell dybala first than madzukic if it depended on him

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
So you suggest we leave dybala on the bench until ronaldo deal expires? So then maybe we will chage formations to fit dybala?

You talk about no selling him because he is younger etc etc..but you dont say anything about the elephant in the room AKA dybala not fitting our tactics and allegri tired of having to deal with him.

I also think allegri would sell dybala first than madzukic if it depended on him
No, until we bring in midfielders that can bring the ball forward so Dybala is not relegated to that role and can stay in a more advanced position.

Did he not fit our tactics last season? But why do we all conveniently forget how amazing he has been for us? I'm sure any manager would love to have to "deal with" his average for us.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/paulo-dybala/detaillierteleistungsdaten/spieler/206050

Why should we be selling either of them?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No, until we bring in midfielders that can bring the ball forward so Dybala is not relegated to that role and can stay in a more advanced position.

Did he not fit our tactics last season? But why do we all conveniently forget how amazing he has been for us? I'm sure any manager would love to have to "deal with" his average for us.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/paulo-dybala/detaillierteleistungsdaten/spieler/206050

Why should we be selling either of them?
Is not that we forgot him, again...is about ronaldo in the team leaving no rrom for dybala.

and allegri will never change formations to fit dybala while moving ronaldo out of his comfort xzone

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If you want to do Ronaldo any favors buy an upgrade on Matuidi who should be relegated to the bench next season, and the same goes to Sandro before selling Dybala
I agree that mayuidi has no place in this team, if we want to conquer everything that is.

He is a decent player but we should have never bought him in the first place. He simply cant play football and modern football needs technical dudes who can do at least the normal output in attack while keeping their defensive traits tight

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Has nothing to do with him playing on the left, has to do with the 433 that is like dybalas bane.
Provided we buy the correct supporting players, why could both of them not work up top in a 4-4-2? And I bet you if we had a different group of midfielders, Allegri would be more inclined to play Dybala in the middle of a front 3.

Like I said, nothing will change between now and June. But to suggest the two of them could never play together in the same formation when they don't occupy the same areas is to me a bit of a stretch. Dybala's left is lethal, Ronaldo's right can break through steel, you do whatever it takes to make that work.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No. Dybala is shiet.
first there were those allegri haters. then khedira was shit. and mandzukic. then higuain. de sciglio. alex sandro is shit too. rugani is shit. cancelo is shit. bentancur is shit too. also, emre can is shit. bonucci is shit. perin is shit. douglas costa is a shit player too. pjanic has his die-hard haters too. basically every juve player is shit, bar cr, chiellini, spina and kean. (can't wait until these two new darlings will be shits too, once they start playing regularly it's bound to happen.) now it's dybala's turn: he's shit too.

i've seen it all. thank you tuz. :touched:

May 23, 2013
first there were those allegri haters. then khedira was shit. and mandzukic. then higuain. de sciglio. alex sandro is shit too. rugani is shit. cancelo is shit. bentancur is shit too. also, emre can is shit. bonucci is shit. perin is shit. douglas costa is a shit player too. pjanic has his die-hard haters too. basically every juve player is shit, bar cr, chiellini, spina and kean. (can't wait until these two new darlings will be shits too, once they start playing regularly it's bound to happen.) now it's dybala's turn: he's shit too.

i've seen it all. thank you tuz. :touched:
I don't agree; however, people have been calling Dybala shit for a while now.....

But it is funny, other than CR and Chiello every other regular starter is labeled as shit on this forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)