Paulo Dybala (283 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Said that a day ago. Pjanic needs a much better supporting staff or he dissapears. Also needs someone behind him so a 3 man midfield doesn't work

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
To be very frank, pjanic pirlo is starting to be an outdated breed of footballers. No speed no physique. Long beautiful balls is only one element of the game. But, if you can’t hustle or sprint, then you shouldn’t be on the big stage. Look at modric. That guy runs really quick with the ball, taking on defenders. Pogba too. I will even say Bonucci in midfield gives us a better scenerio than Pjanic in midfield.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
To be very frank, pjanic pirlo is starting to be an outdated breed of footballers. No speed no physique. Long beautiful balls is only one element of the game. But, if you can’t hustle or sprint, then you shouldn’t be on the big stage. Look at modric. That guy runs really quick with the ball, taking on defenders. Pogba too. I will even say Bonucci in midfield gives us a better scenerio than Pjanic in midfield.
I agree that pjanic is too lacsadasical when it comes to his approach but if he had the proper surrounding players he wouldn't have to run and gun he could just make those passes. When pirlo played with us the other midfielders did the other wolf while pirlo passed and moved after the ball

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I tend to agree. The more modern version is someone like Fernandinho I feel.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Our team played shit, Pjanic and MdS were awful, AS was underperforming, Bonbon did a Bonbon, Max did a terrible job last night and Paulo is the one pointed out. Way to go!!! nonsense gang

Is Berna better than Paulo? No at all
Is Mandzo better than Paulo? Header and workrate yes, not in any other aspect
Is Paulo a forward ala Aguero? They are alike, Aguero is way more consistent and can use both feet and Paulo has better shot

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Not IMO, Aguero isn't fast, good at header, strong or tall. He's a great finisher and has always plays as striker. Paulo played as striker before coming here and was really a great finisher, Max decided to play him away the box just because

Apr 19, 2007
Im concerned by the fact that nothing is ever his fault. He played a shit game. He isnt fast or versatile. Hes great and wiggling in space and creating chances in link i=up play. Hes a pretty good finisher but lets also be fair. Hes on 7.5 mil a year and demanding a 100 mil price if not more. Yes hes a great player but he disappears in big games. Thats a fact

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Not IMO, Aguero isn't fast, good at header, strong or tall. He's a great finisher and has always plays as striker. Paulo played as striker before coming here and was really a great finisher, Max decided to play him away the box just because
Aguero is strong on the ball and is good in the air for his height. At his best he also had great acceleration and close-control and superb dribbling technique at high speed (this has declined as he got older). where did the comparison with Dybala come from btw?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Im concerned by the fact that nothing is ever his fault. He played a shit game. He isnt fast or versatile. Hes great and wiggling in space and creating chances in link i=up play. Hes a pretty good finisher but lets also be fair. Hes on 7.5 mil a year and demanding a 100 mil price if not more. Yes hes a great player but he disappears in big games. Thats a fact
Like when he scored the winning goal against Tottenham or when scored a brace against Barcelona. Yeah, he disappears.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Yes hes a great player but he disappears in big games. Thats a fact
Along with the rest of the team, but for some reason only Dybala gets singled out.

I guarentee that if Dybala plays in front of the Real Madrid/Barcelona midfield and fullbacks, who constantly create good chances, he would show up against any opponent.

Conversely even GOAT CL player Ronaldo struggled to make any kind of impact against Atletico, and he was scoring for fun in the CL with Real Madrid’s support cast.

Whoever we get to replace Dybala will only suffer from the same problem. A midfield not creative enough and fullbacks with tunnel vision.

Dybala is not the problem.

Apr 19, 2007
Along with the rest of the team, but for some reason only Dybala gets singled out.

I guarentee that if Dybala plays in front of the Real Madrid/Barcelona midfield and fullbacks, who constantly create good chances, he would show up against any opponent.

Conversely even GOAT CL player Ronaldo struggled to make any kind of impact against Atletico, and he was scoring for fun in the CL with Real Madrid’s support cast.

Whoever we get to replace Dybala will only suffer from the same problem. A midfield not creative enough and fullbacks with tunnel vision.

Dybala is not the problem.
He gets singled out bc hes the highest payed. He wasnt a top player on the feld yesterday. Ronaldo was as was a few madrid [layers. Berna was an improvement. I dont blame him for the loss but I do blame him for his performance in a game where he is a to[ [lpayer

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ill rephrase. He has no ability to adapt his style to the defense that plays him. If the game is open he will thrive. if its not he struggles hard
You're looking at a god tier level footballer then buddy. Only guys like Messi and Ronaldo can adapt. Even the punk Neymar struggles to adapt his style to the defenses that play him. The same applies to much heralded plebs and cunts like Hazard and Icardi.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
He gets singled out bc hes the highest payed. He wasnt a top player on the feld yesterday. Ronaldo was as was a few madrid [layers. Berna was an improvement. I dont blame him for the loss but I do blame him for his performance in a game where he is a to[ [lpayer
Good post man. Like I have said earlier, Dybala fanboys are blind, they don't care about Juve.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Our team played shit, Pjanic and MdS were awful, AS was underperforming, Bonbon did a Bonbon, Max did a terrible job last night and Paulo is the one pointed out. Way to go!!! nonsense gang

Is Berna better than Paulo? No at all
Is Mandzo better than Paulo? Header and workrate yes, not in any other aspect
Is Paulo a forward ala Aguero? They are alike, Aguero is way more consistent and can use both feet and Paulo has better shot
Agree, but Dybala works harder than people think. He is among those running most per game, Mandzukic least. So regarding workrate he is probably not really behind.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Just like haters are blind and delusional. Dybala gets 7.5 million; ergo, he's required to do everything, possibly even cook meals for the team and give them massages.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand, Allegri can leave for free. We need a proper alpha male like Zidane in charge, not a soyboy scared of Atletico.
Thankfully, he's not the one in charge of making decisions. 100 million when pussy fags like Dembele and Coutinho are sold for 130+ million.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: I will accept 100mill in the summer.
How much will you accept to log off indefinitely, preferably from life itself? :baus: :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 258)