Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Alex Sandro and Dybala have been playing together for four years now and they still have zero chemistry together. Sandro never notices Dybala’s pull-backs at the edge of the box.

This is not just a case of personnel, the problem goes deeper than that. I have no idea what we are even doing in training.
Agreed. I think dybala is never going to be better than what he is. Sorry to the lovers of La Joya but in my eyes I'd play berna over him always.
Costa has regressed back to what Bayern sold him for a clueless idiot who just runs around and hasn't provided any of his killer crosses
This team added the greatest player in the world and has regressed instead of growing

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
This is just objectively not true.

We lost to Young Boys when he didn’t start, and he nearly saved that game for us.

We don’t create more chances or score more goals when Dybala doesn’t play.
The team plays so much better. Just look at this past game he gets subbed out and berna starts making offense happen.
He drifts in and out of the season too much. For every great game he has more mediocre and shit ones

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The team plays so much better. Just look at this past game he gets subbed out and berna starts making offense happen
It’s much easier to make things happen as a supersub when the team needs a goal and you are fresh.

Berna has started in plenty of games this season and been a complete passenger.

With that said, I’m onboard the “play Berna in midfield” train.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
It’s much easier to make things happen as a supersub when the team needs a goal and you are fresh.

Berna has started in plenty of games this season and been a complete passenger.

With that said, I’m onboard the “play Berna in midfield” train.
Yes berna in the midfiled! A 4 man diamond or a 5 man diamond

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How can you defend him. We do so much better when he doesn't play. He has hit his plateau and will never be a game changer great one here at seasons end I would sell for 120 mil and invest that

Not sure why you chose to respond to a post where i was laughing at posters dislike spamming each other with this but ok.

Dybala is not at all a player this team should give up just stop playing him as a RW which he isnt. He is a FW and should be played as such while RW should be bernardeschi

Whining about him not being a game changer hitting his plateau because he is being forced into a new role is laughable

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Not sure why you chose to respond to a post where i was laughing at posters dislike spamming each other with this but ok.

Dybala is not at all a player this team should give up just stop playing him as a RW which he isnt. He is a FW and should be played as such while RW should be bernardeschi

Whining about him not being a game changer hitting his plateau because he is being forced into a new role is laughable
He has plateaued

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd love to see him thrive elsewhere or with a different coach, so that all the cocksuckers that spew hate can shut the fuck up.

Climate change is Dybala's fault, as is The Knicks' failure to be relevant in more than 20 years. I'd also like to take the time to blame the tension in the ME on Dybala, as well as the fact that my food arrived late today because of Dybala. Also, sluggish sales @ AC's pizzeria are probably caused by Dybala. Pathetic Cretins. You faggots sound worse than @Fr3sh and that's just sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 101)