Paulo Dybala (312 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Just like haters are blind and delusional. Dybala gets 7.5 million; ergo, he's required to do everything, possibly even cook meals for the team and give them massages.
What is particularly amusing about this logic is that Dybala doesn’t even earn that much compared to some of our other players.

Ronaldo earns 30 million. Pjanic, Costa, Can and Matuidi all earn within the same ballpark of Dybala, yet somehow Dybala is the one to blame when our midfield gets humiliated in Europe.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
In case people don't remember why we bought him. He always liked to play back to goal. One touch to midfielders and move quick. Try to get in behind the last man. These are classic #9 movements.

He played #9 his whole life!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I think @Cerval deserves it more than me. We can also hire @Fr3sh as an errand boy. I'll pay him in trannies and hash.
:lol:

This guy, you keep mentioning me in this thread as if you want me to trash talk this one footed limited overrated player.

Anyway we need to revamp the midfield without having to sell please. We destroyed our top midfield to get a respectable/if not world class (but impotent) attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Sell Bonucci.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala for Mfappe
Get gimminez and Saul
Ndombele too pls
Play more BernaGuti pls

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol:

This guy, you keep mentioning me in this thread as if you want me to trash talk this one footed limited overrated player.

Anyway we need to revamp the midfield without having to sell please. We destroyed our top midfield to get a respectable/if not world class (but impotent) attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Sell Bonucci.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala for Mfappe
Get gimminez and Saul
Ndombele too pls
Play more BernaGuti pls
Mbappe, Gimenez, Saul and Ndombele? :donedeal: Where are we going to get the money tho? That's like a 550 million Euro Mercato Bro :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
In case people don't remember why we bought him. He always liked to play back to goal. One touch to midfielders and move quick. Try to get in behind the last man. These are classic #9 movements.

Yep but it means nothing if Max doesn't play him closer to goal in that role. That's the issue. Either Max plays him there or bring a coach that will, otherwise whats the point in keeping him?

Its stupid to play him in a role he obviously isn't going to grow in with the hope that one day we wake up and he will.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As long as allegri is here, dybala will continue to be an overpaid player who has the talent but is tactically limited his numbers doesnt add up.

Let me be clear, im not a dybala hater, i like the guy and i want him to stay.... But his position in the team is shouded in mystery. Thats a fact.

The best solution is to part ways with allegri and see what a more daring coach can do with him. Until that happens, dybala will continue being criticized here.

So pick you choice people, Euromaxximus the king or Dybala?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Well said. I'm a supporter of Allegri's tenure, despite not liking him in the beginning. But I seriously cant wait to get another (more attacking) coach solely because its astounding to see how he is misusing this player by playing him this deep. And also because Allegri is the type of coach who sets team up from defence to midfield, but has no plans for the attack, he gives them full freedom, instead of set drilled movement plays they can thrive in. So even more in that regard I'm anxious to see Dybala and rest of our attack under a different coach. With ofcouse the most important bit being, playing infront of a much better midfield then the current bunch.

- - - Updated - - -

tenor.gif

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's interesting that ever since Max came it essentially meant each year our midfield would be dismantled one player at a time which is baffling considering he prefers to build a team that plays from the back buy why do that when the defense doesn't have anyone good to pass to?

Apr 19, 2007
You're looking at a god tier level footballer then buddy. Only guys like Messi and Ronaldo can adapt. Even the punk Neymar struggles to adapt his style to the defenses that play him. The same applies to much heralded plebs and cunts like Hazard and Icardi.
You can disagree but I just dont quite buy this whole hes untouchable thing where the team must be built around him. He isnt versatile. He doesnt have the speed or physicality to be playing where hes playing. He could do well in a system where 2 forwards play off eachother high I guess or as a false nine but very few teams have false nines anymore.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You can disagree but I just dont quite buy this whole hes untouchable thing where the team must be built around him. He isnt versatile. He doesnt have the speed or physicality to be playing where hes playing. He could do well in a system where 2 forwards play off eachother high I guess or as a false nine but very few teams have false nines anymore.
OK. I'm gonna to entertain your notion and humor you. Suppose we sell Dybala, who do we bring in? Mandzukic is old, Ronaldo isn't young anymore, and then what? We're left with Berna, Costa, and possibly Cuadrado once the aforementioned duo leave/retire.

Neymar? Mbappe? Who else would you replace Dybala with? Please don't mention pussyfags like Isco or that cunt Icardi; they're not upgrades, and neither is James Rodriguez.

Apr 19, 2007
OK. I'm gonna to entertain your notion and humor you. Suppose we sell Dybala, who do we bring in? Mandzukic is old, Ronaldo isn't young anymore, and then what? We're left with Berna, Costa, and possibly Cuadrado once the aforementioned duo leave/retire.

Neymar? Mbappe? Who else would you replace Dybala with? Please don't mention pussyfags like Isco or that cunt Icardi; they're not upgrades, and neither is James Rodriguez.
How much do you think Dybala would go for? 120 mil? 100?

Apr 19, 2007
Well. Marotta is gone, so maybe this new guy actually knows how to sell. I wouldn't sell for anything under 130 million. Faggots like Coutinho and Dembele went for 120+ so it's only fair.
Id say around the 120-130 mark is fair. Id go for a really good midfielder and start Berna or go for a James type player and a midfielder in the 50 mil range. If you want some direct swap move that directly replaces him Id look at someone like Griezman or maybe go for a younger talented winger. I think Max needs flexibility and they prob need a motor on them. Dybala doesnt have that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 308)