Paulo Dybala (93 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
“Literally almost carrying”

Almost literally stopped reading there. Literally is absolute. Almost is not. Which is it?
Dybala has been by far our best player in the Champions League group, to deny this is downright moronic.

Dybala was also Juve's best player last season.

The entire criticism around Dybala revolves around the fact that he isn't scoring more goals in Serie A. Well, it's not like he's missing any real goalscoring opportunities is it? He essentially plays in midfield because our actual midfield can't do its job.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dybala has been by far our best player in the Champions League group, to deny this is downright moronic.

The entire criticism around Dybala revolves around the fact that he isn't scoring more goals in Serie A. Well, it's not like he's missing any real goalscoring opportunities is it? He essentially plays in midfield because our actual midfield can't do its job.
The quoted part means you can't say 'literally almost'. Either it's literally or it's almost. The two are conflicting.

It's like a less eloquent title for an Oasis album.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

james95

Sep 2, 2018

I won't say he's been "by far our best player in the CL." He didn't play the opening game against Valencia and Ronaldo was the best player on the pitch both times against Man Utd and also against Valencia at home where he set-up Mandzukic. So that only really leaves the two young boys games where he showed his best level and managed to score 5 in 2.

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
That just proves that Twitter is for faggots, sjws and snowflakes.

- - - Updated - - -

:howler: You're fucking special. Aguero level? As if that's a bad thing.
Why the personal attack dude?Anyway what I mean is not that aguero level is not good but he walks around like hes del piero ,nedved etc level.He clearly isnt and my guess is he will never reach that legendary level.Even if he was such a legend that behaviour would be unacceptable( but in a way more justified)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why the personal attack dude?Anyway what I mean is not that aguero level is not good but he walks around like hes del piero ,nedved etc level.He clearly isnt and my guess is he will never reach that legendary level.Even if he was such a legend that behaviour would be unacceptable( but in a way more justified)
No one is expecting him to be Nedved, Del Piero, Baggio, or Platini. We just want a system that will get the best out of him, and not having him track back to help that pathetic impotent midfield. Play him close to goal and allow him to take more free-kicks. I'm sorry if I came off aggressive; it just pisses me off that people keep attacking Dybs without really understanding how frustrating it must be making all those sacrifices because you're playing in front of a midfield that hardly ever pushes the ball forward or gives you the ball in the final third.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dybala is too good to be wasted as an out and out striker. No matter what position he plays in he should always drop deep and be involved in the build-up.
I agree to a certain extent. He needs to drop back sometimes, but not too much to the degree that he's unable to contribute in the attacking third. It's a fine balance, and Allegri still hasn't gotten it right I'm afraid. I'm not defending Dybala or denigrating Allegri here; just calling a spade a spade. Watching our games can be an eyesore sometimes. We do look disjointed and dysfunctional, and I don't think an expert eye is required to realize that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Is it true he and Allegri has a bust up?
Dybala went off to the rooms before the match ended.

Since 2 seasons ago, around the time bonucci had a bust with allegri.... Dybala got a grudge with the dude too. The difference is that dybala took it like a champ unlike bonucci.... But it seems dybala and allegri relationship is nothing more than proffesional nowadays, and even on the proffesional level they seem to have issues

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 78)