Paulo Dybala (85 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
He's probably a level below, but definitely not two. Let's just play him closer to goal and see what he can do, instead of constantly asking him to track back, pick up the ball, and help that handicapped midfield of ours.
Yes I would love that, he was crazy good the first season, scored alot of beauties. I dont hate him, I just expect so much more from him.

@Cerval you were the first one to dislike my post, then you removed it and after Bianconero81 disliked it, you disliked it again. Make up your mind you sheep.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
So true :lol: his fanboys are blind... truth hurts.
He has scored against:
- Bayern
- Porto
- Barcelona
- Tottenham
- yOuNg BoYs OMFG
- Manchester United

11 goals in 31 appearences in 4 years, a goal every three games so far, and still had an amazing one disallowed. He is literally almost carrying us this year in that competition this year. But please, lets all continue some bullshit narrative that what, he only scored against small teams or some other ridiculous horseshit? I bet you'll all shit yourselves if Ronaldo puts three past Virtus Entella though or something. Jesus fucking Christ, I'm about to book plane tickets to go fight people.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yes I would love that, he was crazy good the first season, scored alot of beauties. I dont hate him, I just expect so much more from him.

@Cerval you were the first one to dislike my post, then you removed it and after Bianconero81 disliked it, you disliked it again. Make up your mind you sheep.
You seem bothered pal, seems to be the theme even with the player in question

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He has scored against:
- Bayern
- Porto
- Barcelona
- Tottenham
- yOuNg BoYs OMFG
- Manchester United

11 goals in 31 appearences in 4 years, a goal every three games so far, and still had an amazing one disallowed. He is literally almost carrying us this year in that competition this year. But please, lets all continue some bullshit narrative that what, he only scored against small teams or some other ridiculous horseshit? I bet you'll all shit yourselves if Ronaldo puts three past Virtus Entella though or something. Jesus fucking Christ, I'm about to book plane tickets to go fight people.
“Literally almost carrying”

Almost literally stopped reading there. Literally is absolute. Almost is not. Which is it?

- - - Updated - - -

If you chose to fly to DC...DCA closest to me. IAD next closest. I wouldn’t recommend BWI because of traffic. :tup:

See you literally almost soon?

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
He has scored against:
- Bayern
- Porto
- Barcelona
- Tottenham
- yOuNg BoYs OMFG
- Manchester United

Amazing stats :baus: Sturaro also scored against Bayern and saved us against RM. Does that mean we should have kept him?
And any striker would have scored against that manutd team under JM. Spurs are chokers, higgy scored 3 against them and had 1 assist :lol: that barca team was pretty shit, and you know it.

He is Juve's n10 and one of the highest earner in the team, expectations should be higher.

Edit: forgot to mention the hattrick against amazing young boys.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
“Literally almost carrying”

Almost literally stopped reading there. Literally is absolute. Almost is not. Which is it?

- - - Updated - - -

If you chose to fly to DC...DCA closest to me. IAD next closest. I wouldn’t recommend BWI because of traffic. :tup:

See you literally almost soon?
A figure of speech.

Oh for DC? Amtrak straight there from Penn Station, no TSA :agree:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Amazing stats :baus: Sturaro also scored against Bayern and saved us against RM. Does that mean we should have kept him?
And any striker would have scored against that manutd team under JM. Spurs are chokers, higgy scored 3 against them and had 1 assist :lol: that barca team was pretty shit, and you know it.

He is Juve's n10 and one of the highest earner in the team, expectations should be higher.

I don't understand your argument now. Is it that he only scores against the Young Boys of the competition? I'm pretty sure Bayern does not fall in that category, regardless of who else scored against them. Any stricker would have done it, but we ended up losing once against them, so clearly not. All I see is a lot of excuses, so what would've counted then? I'm guessing in your eyes because he didn't dribble through 6 players and curl one into the top corner he's not an amazing player and unsuitable for this team? Ridiculous. Sorry, not everyone can be Messi. Are Tevez's contributions against Dortmund meaningless as well because they were shit that year? You're just finding any excuse to minimize his contributions to this team.

You want higher than third highest scorer overall in the team and second highest assist total? Last year he was our top scorer with 26 in 46 by the way. What is it that you want to see? I'm curious.

And I'm sincerely hoping that you weren't implying that Dybala = Sturaro now in terms of output with that Bayern comparison

- - - Updated - - -

Have you taken the Amtrak to DC?:D

Union station is a bit rough where you pull in. :p
I've never even been to DC to begin with :p. Was supposed to go that time with my Dad for that preseason game, but Conte said no.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

What you're doing is siding against him if he doesn't meet your expectations which is pretty rich. He doesn't even play his natural position to put some context. You're viewing all his achievement in a negative light and then you say you're not a hater. Yeah right.

Ronaldo didn't score against Jose Mourinho's United, is he shit then? Spurs last year beat Real Madrid and Dortmund and we almost went out to them but sure, okay, they were shit. That Barca orchestrated the biggest comeback in sports against PSG and even though they had high and lows, they were expected to go past us as well.

Pretty sad to see Juve fans being complete joke by shitting on their players or mocking them especially when they're as talented as Dybala. He's able to do great things, fans should stick with him and let him work rather than siding against him

Last edited:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I bet he's more or less putting up same numbers as aguero for city in CL even though not playing out and out striker.

Classic case of grass is always greener on other side.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

This is a terrible argument

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I bet he's more or less putting up same numbers as aguero for city in CL even though not playing out and out striker.

Classic case of grass is always greener on other side.
Ah.. Aguero. I always think to myself what the hell is the difference between Aguero and Dybala. Why is one a #9 and one a midfielder. Ok fine, Aguero will score an extra 1, 2 or 3 goals a year with his head. And an extra couple with his weak foot (although the only time Dybala can actually use his weak foot is in the box so go figure). He doesn't hold the ball up any better than Dybala. Doesn't get in behind any quicker. Doesn't sniff goals any better (Dybala is good at this too).

And although Aguero might be a slightly more complete #9, does Dybala make up for it with his insane left foot and his insane striking ability from further out? Does he really see more of those opportunities playing as a midfielder? I doubt it to be honest.

I see most of Aguero's goals for City and think, well Dybala could easily do that too couldn't he?

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
What you're doing is siding against him if he doesn't meet your expectations which is pretty rich. He doesn't even play his natural position to put some context. You're viewing all his achievement in a negative light and then you say you're not a hater. Yeah right.

Ronaldo didn't score against Jose Mourinho's United, is he shit then? Spurs last year beat Real Madrid and Dortmund and we almost went out to them but sure, okay, they were shit. That Barca orchestrated the biggest comeback in sports against PSG and even though they had high and lows, they were expected to go past us as well.

Pretty sad to see Juve fans being complete joke by shitting on their players or mocking them especially when they're as talented as Dybala. He's able to do great things but fans should stick with him and let him work rather than siding against him
Ronaldo created that chance, and was unlucky not to score, remember the save de Gea made?

Spurs did beat them both in GS, and we all know RM sucks in GS (they always peaked in second half of the season under ZZ) and Dortmund is Dortmund.

True, but Barca was only able to make it past them thanks to referere. I dont think they were fav. against us, it was more like 50-50 acording to bookies. You just made that shit up.

Talent is not enough, and its not like he is 21, he will be 26 in november. And he is not even that talented, bigger talents have failed.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a terrible argument
I know man :lol: but that was the best i could do after a joint

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Ronaldo created that chance, and was unlucky not to score, remember the save de Gea made?

Spurs did beat them both in GS, and we all know RM sucks in GS (they always peaked in second half of the season under ZZ) and Dortmund is Dortmund.

True, but Barca was only able to make it past them thanks to referere. I dont think they were fav. against us, it was more like 50-50 acording to bookies. You just made that shit up.

Talent is not enough, and its not like he is 21, he will be 26 in november. And he is not even that talented, bigger talents have failed.

- - - Updated - - -

I know man :lol: but that was the best i could do after a joint
George-Costanza-Im-out.gif

I'm out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ah.. Aguero. I always think to myself what the hell is the difference between Aguero and Dybala. Why is one a #9 and one a midfielder. Ok fine, Aguero will score an extra 1, 2 or 3 goals a year with his head. And an extra couple with his weak foot (although the only time Dybala can actually use his weak foot is in the box so go figure). He doesn't hold the ball up any better than Dybala. Doesn't get in behind any quicker. Doesn't sniff goals any better (Dybala is good at this too).

And although Aguero might be a slightly more complete #9, does Dybala make up for it with his insane left foot and his insane striking ability from further out? Does he really see more of those opportunities playing as a midfielder? I doubt it to be honest.

I see most of Aguero's goals for City and think, well Dybala could easily do that too couldn't he?
You will see them once he leaves

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

:tup: Would love to see 3-5-2 get another chance. If only we had CBs and CMs :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 73)