Paulo Dybala (174 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri has jokingly dismissed claims Paulo Dybala stormed off to the dressing room during the draw with Parma.

The 25-year-old was left on the bench for the 3-3 thriller in Turin, with Federico Bernardeschi’s late injury forcing Allegri to change his approach in the latter stages.

According to Tuttosport, Dybala returned to the dressing room before the full-time whistle sounded and didn’t stay on the bench with his teammates until the end of the game.

However, Allegri seemingly isn’t taking it too seriously as he joked about the reported incident after the game.

“I didn’t even see it, he must have been cold,” he said in his Press conference.

The Argentine international has struggled to hit top form so far this season, scoring just two goals and providing six assists in 19 Serie A appearances.
Sounds like worrysome.

Thats an answer to evade polemic.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Remember how it started and ended with Bonucci.

Evidently similar fallout with Benatia.

Something isn't right.

I allways said Allegri, tho fantastic coach, lacks the natural authority and man management skills of most other top coaches. He had issues with many players challenging him in Milan too. Its mostly the players fault (especially special cases like Bonucci lol), but also he seemingly doesnt grasp how to ingriate himself with them or have the fearsome authority/charisma required to stomp that out and reverse it to something positive (Ancelotti is loved everywhere except Bayern, Pep is loved except by black players&Zlatan lol, Conte and Mourinho loved by all former players unless when it goes to shit and they sacked LOL). I dont think he is the type of coach who will finish his career and have his former players wax on in adoration about him. Nor have much negative to say either. Seems middle of the pack mellow and perhaps bit professionally cold. .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I allways said Allegri, tho fantastic coach, lacks the natural authority and man management skills of most other top coaches. He had issues with many players challenging him in Milan too. Its mostly the players fault (especially special cases like Bonucci lol), but also he seemingly doesnt grasp how to ingriate himself with them or have the fearsome authority/charisma required to stomp that out and reverse it to something positive (Ancelotti is loved everywhere except Bayern, Pep is loved except by black players&Zlatan lol, Conte and Mourinho loved by all former players unless when it goes to shit and they sacked LOL). I dont think he is the type of coach who will finish his career and have his former players wax on in adoration about him. Nor have much negative to say either. Seems middle of the pack mellow and perhaps bit professionally cold. .
And Mandzukic. Pep basically denied him the top goalscorer trophy by playing him less and less, out of sheer spite. Absolute dick move. He really can't have strikers that aren't yes-men.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
idk, those videos put out by the club of him playing basketball and doing training drills with the players he seems to fit in very well them and be a fun coach. I don't think he is cold but maybe taking that approach, where you act on their level, can be bad when you tell them something they don't want to hear as they view you as a peer rather than authority figure.

Kind of like people who try to be friends with their kids rather than parents. They are often shitty parents.

Either way though, in these public tantrums I blame Dybala 100%. If you take issue with Allegri's choice then take it up with him after the game. Millions of people are watching, you are a representative of the club of earning millions, your actions don't look good on camera and ffs you're an adult, grow the fuck up.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He was one of the best players against Atalanta and some tuzers were writing nonsense about it. Now he was in the bench while we were drawing against mediocre Parma and still some tuzers came to troll about Paulo :sergio:

And by the way, Paulo isn't a CM in case anyone hadn't figure it out yet, our poor MF is forcing Max to look for new options every other game

Jun 6, 2015
I really don't think that is true. The only top coach that is loved by everyone is Ancelotti and perhaps Klopp. Pep, Conte and Mourinho have certainly had their fair share of falling out with players as you yourself mentioned.We just pay more attention to every minor rumor/thing that happens at Juve.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
#10 really has only 2 league goals. Really was thinking he was going to have a breakout year with prolific goal scoring and as much astonished as disappointed in the lack there of. Still hoping the magic comes in CL play.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Adam levine - oops I mean Tancredi - is going wet at the Dybala storming off the pitch event. Doing polls to validate that he now only cost between 50 and 70 millions, saying that Inter are linked with him. 7 tweets on him in 7 hours lmao @Mark

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bit childish, but minor thing too, I would be more worried if he was completely fine with being benched for whole game.
Exactly. It's fucking Dybala. He's supposed to be a global superstar. Superstars cannot be content with 90 minutes on the bench.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)