Paulo Dybala (65 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Superstars don’t act like that though. Genuine stars take that anger to the practice field the next day to prove the coach wrong and earn the spot back. And if they do act out on game day...it’s in the locker room after the match not in the eyes of everyone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
He’s cleary frustrated on the pitch too. It’s frustrating to see him calling for a pass on the top of the 18 to hit first time, but have Ronaldo not find him. When Ronaldo passes the ball, we score. Also, we need Berna and DC to return to their unselfish best. Lastly, it would help to figure out some way to play without Matuidi, cause he cannot get dybala the ball in good spots.

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
Why does he have this attitude?This kid really saddens me.He is a good player maybe he has something special but he is aguero level at best right now.What gives him the right to be like that?I mean someone show him the long list of juve legends and let him understand that he is still bellow all of them and has to step his game up

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is? Bonucci has more followers on Twitter than he does? Salah has more than 5x as many followers.
That just proves that Twitter is for faggots, sjws and snowflakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Why does he have this attitude?This kid really saddens me.He is a good player maybe he has something special but he is aguero level at best right now.What gives him the right to be like that?I mean someone show him the long list of juve legends and let him understand that he is still bellow all of them and has to step his game up
:howler: You're fucking special. Aguero level? As if that's a bad thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)