Paulo Dybala (88 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 19, 2007
It says IMO moron. And I can argue about it with facts if u feel like thinking a bit
Go for it

- - - Updated - - -

It says IMO moron. And I can argue about it with facts if u feel like thinking a bit
What does it being your opinion have to do with it? Thats why youre a moron bc you have a dumb opinion.Being an opinion doesnt somehow make a statement irrefutable. Maybe I should have said you are a troll or moron IMO but if you had a brain you know its an opinion. Also if you say you have facts is it really an opinion or do you think its a provable fact?

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Go for it

- - - Updated - - -

What does it being your opinion have to do with it? Thats why youre a moron bc you have a dumb opinion.Being an opinion doesnt somehow make a statement irrefutable. Maybe I should have said you are a troll or moron IMO but if you had a brain you know its an opinion. Also if you say you have facts is it really an opinion or do you think its a provable fact?
u post goes a bit like: Opinion is an opinion cuz your opinion is not more than an opinion and is different to my opinion

So when u clear your mind we can come back to the football talk

Apr 19, 2007
Cool it with insults, discuss and debate in a civil manner
Its just my opinion

- - - Updated - - -

u post goes a bit like: Opinion is an opinion cuz your opinion is not more than an opinion and is different to my opinion

So when u clear your mind we can come back to the football talk
Your post is a bit like"Dont get mad but" Opinions are judged. Lets discuss civilly how you think Pjanic isnt a top player in your opinion. Obviously everyone else in the world has a different opinion so what caused you to believe so differently

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 65)