• 15+ GOALS

• 0-5 ASSISTS

• 6-10 ASSISTS

• 11-15 ASSISTS

• 15+ ASSISTS

Results are only viewable after voting.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Idk if anyone can answer this accurately, but Dybala has definitely bulked up from his first season with us. I’m just wondering if anyone might know how many lbs he gained, and if they also know whether he bulked up from 2016/17 to now as well.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Idk if anyone can answer this accurately, but Dybala has definitely bulked up from his first season with us. I’m just wondering if anyone might know how many lbs he gained, and if they also know whether he bulked up from 2016/17 to now as well.
Yeah. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight.

Apr 19, 2007
It says IMO moron. And I can argue about it with facts if u feel like thinking a bit
Go for it

- - - Updated - - -

It says IMO moron. And I can argue about it with facts if u feel like thinking a bit
What does it being your opinion have to do with it? Thats why youre a moron bc you have a dumb opinion.Being an opinion doesnt somehow make a statement irrefutable. Maybe I should have said you are a troll or moron IMO but if you had a brain you know its an opinion. Also if you say you have facts is it really an opinion or do you think its a provable fact?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 10)