• 0-5 ASSISTS

• 6-10 ASSISTS

• 11-15 ASSISTS

• 15+ ASSISTS

Results are only viewable after voting.

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
lol football-italia is getting worse

Juventus will reportedly have to sacrifice Douglas Costa for Paul Pogba, while Inter could target Paulo Dybala if Mauro Icardi leaves.

According to Tuttosport, Manchester United responded to Juve’s enquiry for Pogba by demanding Costa in exchange.

The newspaper explains the Bianconeri ‘haven’t stopped thinking about’ the Frenchman since his return to Old Trafford in 2016, while United have ‘fallen in love’ with the winger and believe he could be ‘lethal’ in the Premier League.
However, the Old Lady would prefer to keep the former Bayern Munich attacker, given they also rate him highly, and bring back the 25-year-old in a cash-only deal.

Tuttosport also reports ‘only Dybala can compensate’ for Inter’s loss of Icardi if the striker does not sign a new contract.
The publication writes the deal makes sense as Nerazzurri CEO Beppe Marotta took the former Palermo forward to Turin, who in turn would ‘guarantee goals’ alongside countryman Lautaro Martinez.

On the other hand, the Beneamata would have to wait for Juve to make the Argentine available for transfer so Marotta can preserve his pact of not unsettling his former players with Old Lady sporting director Fabio Paratici.
There is so much wrong with this, why would be go to a main rival, who cant offer huge wages, who cant even afford the fee (maybe if Icardi sold for 100 plus) and no CL

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Inter could target Dybala if Icardi leaves

Yes, a key player of frigging juventus "could be targetted by Inter".

Cerval

Premium
Feb 20, 2016
Instrumentalized by Saudi Arabia :inter:

At least he doesn't look happy.
Saudi Arabia as an institution is disgusting, but you need to differentiate between culture and its people as opposed to what they do wrong, else it's racist in my opinion

Here he just being polite that's all

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia as an institution is disgusting, but you need to differentiate between culture and its people as opposed to what they do wrong, else it's racist in my opinion
Here he just being polite that's all
Yes, and he's helped marketing said disgusting institition with that picture. You don't help to throw a critical light on SA by posing for them.

Last edited:

Cerval

Premium
Feb 20, 2016
Yes, and he's helped marketing said disgusting institition with that picture. You don't help to throw a critical light on SA by posing for them.
That's a good point although I think they're just siding with cultural norms/people rather than promoting the government. You know Juve most probably has fans in Saudi Arabia as well.

Saw your non edited post, I don't think they were paid but who knows, that's a possibility, but if they were Ronaldo would have been all over that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 20)