Paulo Dybala (133 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
relax and get off his sac. Along with the rest of the team.

We are frequently shit this time of year, have to play catch up, but right now are 12-1-0. 7 points ahead of 2nd place in Serie A and all but mathematically guaranteed to finish top spot of our Champions League group 3 rounds in.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Oh no! He sucked in a game against Empoli, a few days after a huge CL game, a game where most of our players were absolute dogshit (with the exceptions of Bonucci and Ronaldo). Blow me!

Feeble minded peasants and bonafide haters need to get a grip, and a life!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You're the one hating. Who would you have replace him? Don't throw around ridiculous names like Mbappe or even Griezmann.
After Ronaldo`s move I dont think there is a move that is completely out of the question...
There are of course some names that are almost impossible such as Mbappe (he didnt say he wants to leave and I dont think PSG cares anyway...) Messi (We already have Ronaldo and he probably wants to end his career in Spain...) Neymar (He would ask for a gazillion dollars and would cost a record breaking sum + he is more likely to want a move back to Spain + Ronaldo might not welcome the move)

Griezmann isnt completely off the table.. I can definitely see us getting him if we try hard but it would also mean we would need to sell Dybala...
Should we sell Dybala for Griezmann?! I dont know..
Griezmann is currently the better player and might suit our tactic but Dybala has a higher ceiling so it could change in 1 year time..

In any case I think we should at least wait for the season to end before deciding on Dybala`s future - He deserves the chance to show his qualities now that he has Ronaldo by his side

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)