Paulo Dybala (111 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 13, 2007
I like the fact that Dybala has to fight for a starting 11 spot. It says a lot when your best player last year who recently scored a hat-trick can't secure a spot. The competition will bring out the best in the players that deserve to be playing at the highest level. The rest will have to settle for supporting roles if they can't handle it.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Dont know how bad the injury is, but ill just say that this is how i know that a player is just cursed here in Juve. Whenever a good stint happens, he gets injured. So now more time will pass, then he will have to fight to take his place back. To the people saying that we dont need hin against Genoa or even Man Utd i will say that those are EXACTLY the games we need him for since those are games against weaker oponents where he can gel in more with the team and even score some goals to boost his confidence up.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm sorry but WHAT?? :lol:

He was horrible, pretty lost on the pitch. One close free kick shot. :baus: After his pass @3:23 Brazil almost scored.

And now compare this to Neymar's involvement in the game:

:lol: I had the match on a monitor while I was working and he must've played well every time I looked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 83)