Paulo Dybala (83 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He needs to spend more time focusing on improving his game than posting nonsense on social media.
He’s always been like that. And he is not the only player who does post on social media.

Why can Messi play as RF/RW and Dybala cant? Thats just BS, Dybala can drible, cut in, cross and shoot. He has it all. Just play him there in a 4-3-3 formation instead of Berna.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Argentina: Dybala personal problems
By Football Italia staff
dybala-1803-celebrating-epa_1.jpg

Argentina have confirmed that Juventus forward Paulo Dybala will join up later due to ‘personal problems’.
Dybala was called up for Argentina’s friendlies against Guatemala and Colombia, but caretaker Coach Lionel Scaloni revealed at a Press conference that the 24-year-old had ‘my permission’ to address matters off the field.
“He had some personal problems to resolve and he had my permission,” said the former Lazio and Atalanta wingback.
“I thought it was more important that he resolved them than to get him in right away. He’ll miss the game against Guatemala, as will Icardi, who will have space against Colombia.
“Mauro will be called [to face Guatemala] but won’t start from the beginning. My idea is to let him rest.”
Dybala has played just 100 minutes of a possible 270 for Juve so far this season, while he has yet to score in 13 caps for the Albiceleste.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)