Paulo Dybala (50 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If we can't figure out how to use him then we just might sell him and buy Martial or something. We are probably the only club in the world who don't know how to play their best player.
I don't know why anyone would expect any different from Allegri, everyone knows he's not an attacking manager that can get the best out of attackers so one of them needs to be moved on

I still think Paulo can play the lone striker role, he's got great finishing and is a clever player with good ball control, i'm sure if he was played in a team that utilised a high line and fast transitions he would flourish in that role

€200 million for him would be a good deal for us so we could cover any weak areas in the team easily like midfield

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Looks like he is on the bench for the next NT game too.

This season is going to be a frustrating one for him.

- - - Updated - - -
:rolleyes:

If he isn't playing for Argentina either then maybe there is a reason for it like someone else said "personal reasons" rather than Allegri is just benching him for no reason so people need to CALMA

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:rolleyes:

If he isn't playing for Argentina either then maybe there is a reason for it like someone else said "personal reasons" rather than Allegri is just benching him for no reason so people need to CALMA
I don't think its coach issues. Personal issues outside of the sport...family back home maybe?

You think that's why he isn't playing much because we are giving him time to sort that stuff out? Maybe its effecting him in practice too? :boh:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
There's another member that said he had to go to court to settle something with his ex agent
That seems odd as you would think a court date is something he would know about in advance therefore why would he be called up in the first place if he wouldn't be available?

Plus someone with the wealth of Dybala could just probably just send an attorney in his place to handle a civil matter.

LikeAFire

Aug 14, 2016
He disnt play a single minute for Argentina in their 3-0 win. It must surely sucj to travel all that distance from Turin to Argentina just to sit on the bench.
He joined the team on Thursday and didn't get to train with them once that's why he didn't play.
He'll definitely play against Colombia, apparently as a SS behind icardi

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So the plot thickens.

Apparently he is benched again vs. Colombia and his agent/brother is making stupid tweets criticizing Argentina :rolleyes:

His brother seems like a real idiot. He is lucky Paulo is one of the best players in the world otherwise nobody would put with his shit.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
So the plot thickens.

Apparently he is benched again vs. Colombia and his agent/brother is making stupid tweets criticizing Argentina :rolleyes:

His brother seems like a real idiot. He is lucky Paulo is one of the best players in the world otherwise nobody would put with his shit.
Agents. #sadstory

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So the plot thickens.

Yep, his brothers seems like another dumb fuck who’ll do nothing but hinder his brothers career. Next up, the inevitable shit he’ll cause us at some point. These agents are a cancer to the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)