Paulo Dybala (55 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't think we'll sell him now. He renewed just a couple of months ago and it's already too late to sell this Summer. Imagine getting 120m for him now. We'd be basically left with the money because we wouldn't be able to spend it wisely whatsoever.

Doing this needs a proper planning, like we did with Pogba. Besides, if Neymar goes for 220m, no way I sell him for just 120m.

Yup.

At the very leats he should stay this year and see how he fares in our upgraded system. After that we can see what dybala wants and if he wans to go, sell for gazillions

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I don't think we'll sell him now. He renewed just a couple of months ago and it's already too late to sell this Summer. Imagine getting 120m for him now. We'd be basically left with the money because we wouldn't be able to spend it wisely whatsoever.

Doing this needs a proper planning, like we did with Pogba. Besides, if Neymar goes for 220m, no way I sell him for just 120m.
Well to be fair with current squad we could just sign Keita and Schick and it would be enough to replace him. I know all of us would cry if this happens but imo we wouldnt do worse. Still im praying he is not leaving as he is our only fancy player who is known around the world.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well to be fair with current squad we could just sign Keita and Schick and it would be enough to replace him. I know all of us would cry if this happens but imo we wouldnt do worse. Still im praying he is not leaving as he is our only fancy player who is known around the world.
Schick is a guess at this point, not guarantee. Keita? I would like to avoid him tbh, smells wrong attitude.

You're probably right but on the other hand we don't have to sell and Dybala should think twice before he goes there to be in Messi's shadow - that's the thing that supposedly Neymar doesn't like so why would Dybala like it? At the end of the day it would go down to wages I guess but luckily the kid is on proper wages already and he's the star here.

I can see him leave in a year or two but not now. We got rid of Bonucci and Dani Alves so people see us as a selling club now but on the other hand we rejected offers for Alex Sandro, Higuain and also Dybala. It all goes down to motivation, if Dybala says he doesn't like it here, we'll sell him but at this point it's unlikely he'd push for a move IMO.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Schick is a guess at this point, not guarantee. Keita? I would like to avoid him tbh, smells wrong attitude.

You're probably right but on the other hand we don't have to sell and Dybala should think twice before he goes there to be in Messi's shadow - that's the thing that supposedly Neymar doesn't like so why would Dybala like it? At the end of the day it would go down to wages I guess but luckily the kid is on proper wages already and he's the star here.

I can see him leave in a year or two but not now. We got rid of Bonucci and Dani Alves so people see us as a selling club now but on the other hand we rejected offers for Alex Sandro, Higuain and also Dybala. It all goes down to motivation, if Dybala says he doesn't like it here, we'll sell him but at this point it's unlikely he'd push for a move IMO.
I have the same feelings as you, I love the guy and would hate if we replace him with someone like Keita. My post was about what would probably happen if we sell him and imo our mgmt might go for this option if high offer will appear, because its easy money and it wouldnt really weaken the team (might aswell invest some money in big name MF).
We will see anyway, ill start worrying if we sign another attacker.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I don't want to sell Dybala for anything! Too much upside of being a star into his 30's and it better be in a Juve jersey. Don't know if he has a buyout clause in his extended contract but he stays no matter what he says. If he performs like we expect than no doubt he gets more $$$ with a restructured deal, but from Juve only!

If he acts up then have a sufficient backup and sit his ass on the bench until he comes around. Moratta has to draw the line somewhere with these players saying when and where they will go. A precedent must be set. You signed the contract pal. I want Dybala not two 60 mil players.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

We renewed Bonucci last December and he left 6 months later.

Contracts mean shit at this club. If Dybala wants to leave, we will gladly facilitate a move for him and take the money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)