Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10,881
    Sanchez? They already had Sanchez.
    You know, I actually forgot about that :lol2: ok then Aguero :shifty:

Dybala or Coutunho. Juve will sell him if they get anything between 120-130m imo. Maybe less. Just like Zampa had predicted.
    Neither is good enough for Barca imo. And I honestly don't think Dybala is worth anything close to 100mln at the moment, let alone 120. Having said that, I doubt we'd reject such huge bid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    You know, I actually forgot about that :lol2: ok then Aguero :shifty:

Neither is good enough for Barca imo. And I honestly don't think Dybala is worth anything close to 100mln at the moment, let alone 120. Having said that, I doubt we'd reject such huge bid.
    But who could we possibly get with that money (SS or otherwise) that would compensate us for losing him?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Is this based entirely on neymar to PSG cause thats crap...its not happening Barca wont sell and no fucking way are PSG actually going to cough up 220 mil for him thats like twice the world record fee ffs :howler:. Thats insane and probably just revenge from french papers/sources because verratti to barca story made them feel small. Dybala may leave but not cause of this fantasy neymar transfer.

Papers just need a story guys and goys and this one works.

Ok maybe it does but if PSG pays that money for him they are dumb as bricks

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10,891
    Who?

Fucking Neiba Keita costs more than 80 million this window
    Eh? I mean Keita from Lazio. We could sign him for 25mln easily.

I'm not saying we should do it. But I think I could see us pulling off something like that.

Btw we're forcing Dybala to play as an AMC. That is NOT his place. But I don't think Barca seems him as a right fit as he still needs to prove himself and I don't think he's a 100mln player yet.

I'd hate to see Dybala leave btw.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Dybala sale price is an interesting speculation.

He will no doubt be sold. But when.

I'd wager that he will stay a further season.

Assuming he has a good campaign scoring and assisting goals and stays healthy, he will command a huge price tag that should reflect the onset of €125m+ transfers that are likely to happen in the very near future.

In the meantime he has an important role to play in the next 10 months for Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)