Paulo Dybala (269 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This very versatile way of creating was effective against Milan. You didn't deny what I wrote about what Dybala brings. Which means you either agree and trying to save face or disagree, and think he offers nothing at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

And I don't mean we exclusively rely on him because it would be completely false, but the team is much better with him, off form or not, that much is certain.
Apart from Sandro, Buffon, Higuain and at moments Benatia, the entire team is in bad form at the moment.
When Dybala is in bad form, it doesnt make a difference if the entire team is bad in the first place

'Our very versatile way of creating' gave us an incorrectly disallowed goal, quite an amount of action in the box that we all executed poorly.

Dybala went off, Cuadrado came in. We had less connection through the center, we had more pace and unpredictability down the flanks. Cuadrado actually created more danger then Dybala did. (Which is testament to Dybala's form).

If we remotely had form we easely won this game. So many chances that got lost cause of a poor last pass. And a truely unacceptable amount of unforced defensive errors, which infuriated me the most.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juventus confirmed Paulo Dybala has a “minute lesion” to the right thigh and he will need further tests for a full diagnosis.

The striker limped off during last night’s 1-0 defeat to Milan at San Siro.

He was clutching the back of his right thigh after attempting a shot from the centre-circle.

This afternoon a statement released by the club confirmed a trauma to the posterior region of the right thigh.

The first tests show a minute lesion, thought to be Grade I-II.

More examinations will be required over the next few days to have a clearer idea of the situation.

However, the original theory of 10-15 days out of action remains likely.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that even worst than his injury...is that we will have to endure 2 or 3 weeks of the Man-suck-it.

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid ready €100m for Dybala
By Football Italia staff

According to Spanish paper As, Real Madrid are preparing a €100m offer for Juventus talent Paulo Dybala in 2018.
The Merengues cannot buy anyone before then, as FIFA imposed a ban for two transfer sessions as punishment for signing underage players to irregular contracts.
This is allowing the club to save up for a huge coup in future and President Florentino Perez has his sights set on Dybala.
La Joya was snapped up from Palermo in 2015 for €32m, but his price-tag has comfortably doubled since then.
This season Dybala has four goals in 11 competitive games, plus two assists.
He has also broken into the Argentina senior squad and is forming a new partnership with Gonzalo Higuain.
Dybala turns 23 next month and has already been linked with Barcelona.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think that even worst than his injury...is that we will have to endure 2 or 3 weeks of the Man-suck-it.

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid ready €100m for Dybala
By Football Italia staff

According to Spanish paper As, Real Madrid are preparing a €100m offer for Juventus talent Paulo Dybala in 2018.
The Merengues cannot buy anyone before then, as FIFA imposed a ban for two transfer sessions as punishment for signing underage players to irregular contracts.
This is allowing the club to save up for a huge coup in future and President Florentino Perez has his sights set on Dybala.
La Joya was snapped up from Palermo in 2015 for €32m, but his price-tag has comfortably doubled since then.
This season Dybala has four goals in 11 competitive games, plus two assists.
He has also broken into the Argentina senior squad and is forming a new partnership with Gonzalo Higuain.
Dybala turns 23 next month and has already been linked with Barcelona.
reported

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I love this kid and many here will recall I bet all my money on him when he was still at Palermo, I'm glad it paid off. He's star.

But it must be said he's soft as fuck! And it's not because of his size or body build, he's just soft on the ball, he's thrown around like a rag doll quite easily.

It makes one wonder how hard it was for tiny players like Maradona and Romario to stay on their feet time and time again while receiving the toughest of treatments that Football had to offer. And the courage to confront reckless defenders who were twice their size. Fucking unreal.

Messi is another example but he doesn't get 10% of the violence those 2 had to deal with. So he has it easy compared to them.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Apart from Sandro, Buffon, Higuain and at moments Benatia, the entire team is in bad form at the moment.
When Dybala is in bad form, it doesnt make a difference if the entire team is bad in the first place

'Our very versatile way of creating' gave us an incorrectly disallowed goal, quite an amount of action in the box that we all executed poorly.

Dybala went off, Cuadrado came in. We had less connection through the center, we had more pace and unpredictability down the flanks. Cuadrado actually created more danger then Dybala did. (Which is testament to Dybala's form).

If we remotely had form we easely won this game. So many chances that got lost cause of a poor last pass. And a truely unacceptable amount of unforced defensive errors, which infuriated me the most.
I agree with everything in your post except that, although I admire Sandro utmost and that he is our most consistent player I am nearly thinking that was his error prior BBilaan goal .Same goes to Fiorentina conceding and one more game(I don't remember which one this season).That said has nothing in common with his or our form.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus confirmed Paulo Dybala has a “minute lesion” to the right thigh and he will need further tests for a full diagnosis.

The striker limped off during last night’s 1-0 defeat to Milan at San Siro.

He was clutching the back of his right thigh after attempting a shot from the centre-circle.

This afternoon a statement released by the club confirmed a trauma to the posterior region of the right thigh.

The first tests show a minute lesion, thought to be Grade I-II.

More examinations will be required over the next few days to have a clearer idea of the situation.

However, the original theory of 10-15 days out of action remains likely.
As I posted earlier missing Napoli and Lyon at least and that is very ,very bad.....

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I am finding the updates on recovery from the club to be misleading and lacking in detail. Marchisio was always a mystery, so is Mandragorra. Then with Pjaca, they said more tests are needed to determine the road to recovery and then ZERO updates. So we are left guessing. Perhaps Dybala will be the same. Allegri will also likely to be super careful for him not to relapse. My guess is even if its 10-15 days, its more likely to be 3 weeks before he sets foot on the pitch in a match.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
Latest reports are that he will be out for longer than first expected. Hopefully its just bullshit.
Hope it's not, he's going to miss our next 3 matches either ways, we don't want him to be fit just in time for the internationals. Let him take his time and be 100% for next month.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I love this kid and many here will recall I bet all my money on him when he was still at Palermo, I'm glad it paid off. He's star.

But it must be said he's soft as fuck! And it's not because of his size or body build, he's just soft on the ball, he's thrown around like a rag doll quite easily.

It makes one wonder how hard it was for tiny players like Maradona and Romario to stay on their feet time and time again while receiving the toughest of treatments that Football had to offer. And the courage to confront reckless defenders who were twice their size. Fucking unreal.

Messi is another example but he doesn't get 10% of the violence those 2 had to deal with. So he has it easy compared to them.
Honestly it's all about the hunger, how badly you want it. Look at Kante vs Pogba this weekend, Pogs could prolly manhandle Kante, bit on the pitch he looked like Kante's bitch.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Last thing you can fault Dybala for is lack of hunger, in fact for such a tiny guy he is too eager and combative, he gives all in most minor sitautions and motions. Actually its suprising that besides this injury he rarely gets hurt, because his playing style is so overcommitted in part when dribbling, he just hurdles himself into the ball/defenders at times. Not in a reckless way, but just physical way. He has gotten stronger with Juve, significantly, but he is still quite thin framed but tries to compensate that with his over eager playing style.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, and not in a fly like a bird Cuadrado style who knows the angles to get most minor touches before flailing, but Dybala seems to litterally force the defenders to go ham on him at times to get freekick.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Last thing you can fault Dybala for is lack of hunger, in fact for such a tiny guy he is too eager and combative, he gives all in most minor sitautions and motions. Actually its suprising that besides this injury he rarely gets hurt, because his playing style is so overcommitted in part when dribbling, he just hurdles himself into the ball/defenders at times. Not in a reckless way, but just physical way. He has gotten stronger with Juve, significantly, but he is still quite thin framed but tries to compensate that with his over eager playing style.
I don't think it's lack of hunger either, he tries to play like a fighter but he still lacks the strength to play like one. I think we also overrated how truly skilled he is, not Dinho-Neymar level that finds it a breeze leaving defenders behind. He will more often than not struggle against pressure from defenders and fail to find a way past them with skills. He can of course improve, he's talented enough.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We all know what CrimsonianKing means tho, there are plenty of instances where Dybala has heavy first touches or tries to overdribble when corned, tends to look little clumsy turnover because his skill level isn't there where his ideas are at.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We all know what CrimsonianKing means tho, there are plenty of instances where Dybala has heavy first touches or tries to overdribble when corned, tends to look little clumsy turnover because his skill level isn't there where his ideas are at.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
His mind wants audacious things, that heavy touch is his way of getting away but he needs to refine it

Him running into defenders, is a pace issue. Hear me out. Dybala can burst away and takes 2-3 players in 5 yards, problem is that his lasting pace is very slow, so he tends to tick the ball ahead of him far and far to much, running into defenders.

WHen he is on form, he does that remarcably less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 245)