Paulo Dybala (116 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So when both him and Mandzu were on the pitch vs Frosinone Mandzu was captain right? And Chiellini gave the armband to Dybi 1st, then Dybi gave it to Mandzu. Does the team even know whos the captain among the 2?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dybala on Euromaxx

“I have learnt a great deal from [Allegri], particularly in terms of the way we work, how to be a model professional and being fully focused during training so that you know what to expect during games. The coach has helped me an awful lot.

“Right from the first day that I arrived here, although I’ve played in a number of positions, he’s always given me the freedom to go out, perform and play where I wanted to.

“I think that trust is very important and it’s a really good feeling when a player feels they’re part of what such a big club is trying to achieve.”

RUS and the other haters BTFO

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Dybala on Euromaxx

“I have learnt a great deal from [Allegri], particularly in terms of the way we work, how to be a model professional and being fully focused during training so that you know what to expect during games. The coach has helped me an awful lot.

“Right from the first day that I arrived here, although I’ve played in a number of positions, he’s always given me the freedom to go out, perform and play where I wanted to.

“I think that trust is very important and it’s a really good feeling when a player feels they’re part of what such a big club is trying to achieve.”

RUS and the other haters BTFO
according to some on the Forum, Dybala and Max hate eachother :lol: imbeciles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)