Paulo Dybala (124 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Berna behind Dybala and Ronaldo would be great to watch. If Dybala is in form. Still, it's a crime we have to bench Costa.

Still, I don't think Dybala suits our game, especially now when we have Ronaldo in the team.
Yeah. It's hard to think of a formation with Bernadeschi, Costa, Dybala, Ronaldo all on the pitch together that doesn't limit someone significantly. A good problem to have I suppose.

I actually think Bernadeschi (and Mandzukic) suits Ronaldo best of all our attack-minded players. Add to that I think he has a higher ceiling than Costa. He's unreal and has a lot of room to grow, still only 24.

I'd like to see us playing various formations dependent on the match, utilizing different players to take advantage against different teams which Allegri is a master at usually.
The good thing is that with our attacking depth it's very easy for a single sub to change our formation from something like 4-3-1-2 to 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, etc.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,348
    You mean Dybala doesn't score and he's worst player ever.
    Not really. Browse this thread and you're going to see me defend the guy ever since he arrived here.

I don't think he's suited to play at Juve when Ronaldo is playing. Hopefully he proves me wrong but I don't see us being effective with both of them on the pitch. IMO we're much more dangerous with Berna and Costa next to Ronaldo.

I won't be surprised if he sell Dybala in the summer.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,353
    Perfect game. Not so much for his addition to the team, but the chances that he's taken, it's just perfect. Glad to see him do that after a dry spell :tup: keep it up boy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 101)