Paulo Dybala (62 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You missed a gem from Orgut in this thread
What gem you are talking about just wondering?
I checked back the pages and I found 1 post which says - We should sell Dybala if he doesnt performs consistently this year which makes sense as if a player as big as he is doesnt perform well for you - you need to change
My hope is for Dybala to succeed here but yeah if he doesnt it only makes sense we move on..

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I'd happily take €200 million for him, Allegri simply doesn't know what to do with him and will never get the best out of Dybala

Dybala leaving also allows us to play 4-3-3 which is our best formation as the Bayern and Real Madrid games were played with 4-3-3 when Dybala was benched

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'd happily take €200 million for him, Allegri simply doesn't know what to do with him and will never get the best out of Dybala

Dybala leaving also allows us to play 4-3-3 which is our best formation as the Bayern and Real Madrid games were played with 4-3-3 when Dybala was benched
I personally would like to see another season from him as I think C.Ronaldo can get the best out of Dybala
200M is a very high sum.. Are you also thinking Mbappe :D

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What gem you are talking about just wondering?
I checked back the pages and I found 1 post which says - We should sell Dybala if he doesnt performs consistently this year which makes sense as if a player as big as he is doesnt perform well for you - you need to change
My hope is for Dybala to succeed here but yeah if he doesnt it only makes sense we move on..
He has already succeeded and should be kept regardless of if he exceeds expectations or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 37)