Paulo Dybala (244 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Tuttosport also a joke before they nailed CR. Juve might need money after Ronaldo saga, but if it comes with Dybala/Pjanic it simply disappointing..

This is a summer where Juve should go big, let's hold on our keyplayer for once..
If it comes to selling, I hope Beppe sell Higuain instead. I think most of us also hope the same. Definetely nothing personal with pipita. After Ronaldo, he's a luxury for now.
It’s daily express nothing serious. With 90m they cant even get his right foot.
Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
I am watching some YT videos of Dybala, since I really find him amazing and he is still young, so a bright career could be ahead of him.

What's his status in Juve with him? Is he considered one of the core players of the team? Or do you think he could be considered for sale? :cry:
I really hope not, I see too many times when young talents leave too soon. I hope Paulo stays with Juve for at least additional 4 years.

On the other hand, how is he with injuries during this years in Juve?
Does he usually start most matches or is on the bench?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I am watching some YT videos of Dybala, since I really find him amazing and he is still young, so a bright career could be ahead of him.

What's his status in Juve with him? Is he considered one of the core players of the team? Or do you think he could be considered for sale? :cry:
I really hope not, I see too many times when young talents leave too soon. I hope Paulo stays with Juve for at least additional 4 years.

On the other hand, how is he with injuries during this years in Juve?
Does he usually start most matches or is on the bench?
allegri said (?) in a controversial post-season interview that dybala told him about his plans: stay an other year at juve, then move on.

i guess the club considers him as a cornerstone for the project and unless we fuck up royally and need some $$$, i doubt the club will even listen to offers.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
allegri said (?) in a controversial post-season interview that dybala told him about his plans: stay an other year at juve, then move on.

i guess the club considers him as a cornerstone for the project and unless we fuck up royally and need some $$$, i doubt the club will even listen to offers.
That was a fake interview dude. At least that part was

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
During Ronaldo saga i remember that reliable Polish journo said that he spoke with Dybalas brother. He said that they were already speaking with Real in winter. Wouldnt suprise if he is sold soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 222)