Paulo Dybala (95 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
oh the "We are the fu...ng peaky blinders".

Pretty stupid of him. I have a feeling Juve is not a club that allows its players to use "fu...ng" on their public social media accounts. We seem to expect very clean behavior from players. Maybe the boy band isn't going well and he is sad.

Imagine if he then got sold because of that :lol: :lol:

Jul 20, 2012
oh the "We are the fu...ng peaky blinders".

Pretty stupid of him. I have a feeling Juve is not a club that allows its players to use "fu...ng" on their public social media accounts. We seem to expect very clean behavior from players. Maybe the boy band isn't going well and he is sad.

Imagine if he then got sold because of that :lol: :lol:
Yea it's just a weird caption lol. And yeah I wonder if that is like a policy or something that Juve reinforce with the players regarding social media

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea it's just a weird caption lol. And yeah I wonder if that is like a policy or something that Juve reinforce with the players regarding social media
I'm sure it is. We seem to run a tight ship regarding player conduct... Dybala himself has even mentioned in the past.

Makes sense that we would very image conscious considering a lot of the world associates Juventus with doping and match fixing that occurred under previous management.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You guys are out of your mind if you think Juve would sell him for something like that

- - - Updated - - -

Or that it is a big deal. I bet they don't give a shiet

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Off possession Ronaldo doesnt even play as a 9, its when they have the ball he becomes a typical box striker. So We can easily play Ronaldo - Dybala - Costa lineup with Dybala as false 9, drifting in and out (Like Benzema does, but much more natural in attacking midfield zones), much more flexible fit then having a natural 9 like Higauin who cant occupate other zones like Ronaldo can.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 78)